• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Android Firefox

Search This thread

ares93

Dec 17, 2008
Stockholm
I'm still mad at them for not making the bloody thing armv6 compatible... *crosses arms over chest and pouts*

xmixahlx

Oct 31, 2011
I'm still mad at them for not making the bloody thing armv6 compatible... *crosses arms over chest and pouts*

Their official builds aren't ARMv6 compatible because of the way the automatic build system works. Currently you have to specify ARMv6 support, which would make the packages exclusive. Because it isn't high priority for them right now it won't be resolved for a while.

kingcobra23

May 13, 2010
Never been impressed, I like Firefox but the mobile implementation is no match for Chrome, Skyfire and Dolphin. Firefox is still trying to get the basics while the others keep adding so many useful features.

xmixahlx

Oct 31, 2011
Never been impressed, I like Firefox but the mobile implementation is no match for Chrome, Skyfire and Dolphin. Firefox is still trying to get the basics while the others keep adding so many useful features.
When was the last time you used Fennec??? I would be surprised if you had the same response after using v15 with flash and bookmark/tab sync.

Update:
I've made a new thread for Fennec Nightlies

Last edited: