If your phone has a custom recovery I can help you recover your phone if you don't my solution won't help youGuys,
I am new to all of this and have been trying to find out a way to unlock my S7 active without a hard reset (loosing all my stuff). Here is the story. I accidentally put a pattern lock on the phone while ordering from a website. My phone battery was low so i placed it airplane mode. The phone then died prior to charging. Once i charged the phone and turned back on its asked for a pin, which i never setup. I tried a hand full of my normal pins and now the phone makes me wait a period of time prior to trying more pins. For the life of me I never remember setting a pin up, so kinda a lost cause guessing at it. The phone is linked to my google account but being its in airplane, unlocking that way has not worked. Any advise on how to get into phone would be greatly appreciated... If it helps i remember my pattern. I ended up buying a new phone but have tons of stuff on the old one. Thanks!
Thanks for the response PoochyX. The phone is stock so don't think it has one. Any tips on how to get it out of airplane so i could simply use google to reset password? Another thought (based on something i read elsewhere) is the following but i have no idea if this would work? Thanks for your timeIf your phone has a custom recovery I can help you recover your phone if you don't my solution won't help you
[emoji3434] For Those I Love I Shall Sacrifice [emoji3434]
Same things happen to me, have you found any solution?I'm also facing the similar problem. Recently I changed my pattern-lock and forgot it. I really don't want to lose my data, is there any way I can either retrieve my data or unlock my pattern-lock without losing default android stock recovery. Below are my phone details and methods attempted.
1. Moto E4 Plus (XT1770)
2. MediaTek MTK6737
2. Stock Android 7.1.1 Nougat
3. Non-Removable battery
5. USB Debugging Disabled
6. Not Rooted
7. Device Location OFF as it was not added in drop down menu list
8. Single gmail account configured and working
9. Data Connection ON
10. Wi-Fi- Enabled & Connected
11. TWRP installed after device got locked from desktop via logging into Google Play but not configured so cannot boot into custom recovery
12. Device driver properly installed on desktop
13. Dr. Fone & iSkysoft Toolbox don’t support my phone and EaseUS needs to be USB enabled
- Non-Working options that I’ve already tried
1. Nougat don't give "forgot password" option like earlier versions
2. Google “find my device” cannot work as now it don't replace pattern-lock with password or PIN but adds another google lock
3. Installed 64GB Micro SD Card is configured as "shared internal memory"
4. Installing anything such as Pattern-Password-disable.zip, SMSBypass.apk, By-pass security Hacks.7z, aromafilemanager.zip or applying update from Recovery Mode results to "Installation aborted"
5. adb devices & adb shell command shows "ZH33L2GRFG Unauthorized"
6. Desktop detects port and device only when device boots in “Meta Mode” and not in “Recovery Mode”. “Factory Mode” shows menu in Chinese language
7. Creating new user gave only access to chrome, YouTube and view settings. Being a limited/restricted user it don’t have any permission to change anything
In my case none of the methods mentioned on the first page worked, developers please help.