• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Android Head Unit What Brand/Type MCU code: LH_V3.1.22108238,AHD

Search This thread

billqs

Nov 30, 2021
Anyone familiar with this brand/type?

In October I purchased an Android Head Unit to put in my 2017 Jaguar XE. It was sold to me from a company called Wimafun. I suspect they are not the manufacturer. Here is my MCU code: LH_V3.1.22108238,AHD. I haven't been able to locate any firmware or factory settngs password for this MCU. I'll be happy to add more details, just me know.

Can someone help my locate the password or know if there is updated firmware?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Last edited:

billqs

Nov 30, 2021
Overnight an employee of Wimafun gave me the password for my Android Head Unit for Jaguar/Landrover "Harman" sound system. It was 2109 in case others have also bought through Wimafun but need the factory settings menu.

I was hoping to increase the output volume which is somewhat low next to anything I run off the OEM stereo. Under the Sound Volume tab it was already at 30 which appears to be the maximum.

I am hoping to increase the line out volume without having to modify the main wiring harness, but I'm not sure it will do that. I have turned up the gain on my amplifiers and also my phone music collection is all compressed and limited at maximum volume since a car is a noisy contraption when moving by design.

One good thing is that it is operating on Android 11, so it is much more recent than the headunits from 2-3 years ago.

Hope this helps!