android headunit bluetooth issue

Search This thread

botte_guy

Dec 24, 2013
Hi, i have problem connecting with the obd2 using the original bluetooth app, it says that pin or incorrect key. But when i downloaded an app off playstore which could allows me to use my own pin (1234) i can connect to the obd with no problems at all. but when i open torque or obdlink app it tries to connect again using the original BT app which will then have the incorrect pin or passcode. My question here is how can i change my bluetooth default pin from 0000 to 1234? I'm using an android 7.0 headunit.,

JovanSRB

Sep 20, 2021
Belgrade
Hi, i have problem connecting with the obd2 using the original bluetooth app, it says that pin or incorrect key. But when i downloaded an app off playstore which could allows me to use my own pin (1234) i can connect to the obd with no problems at all. but when i open torque or obdlink app it tries to connect again using the original BT app which will then have the incorrect pin or passcode. My question here is how can i change my bluetooth default pin from 0000 to 1234? I'm using an android 7.0 headunit.,
Hello. I have bluetooth problem in my headunit too. Here:

What app You downloaded for Bluetooth?