android home Xperience [THEMES]

stephenbock

Aug 25, 2017
myassignmenthelp.com
Homework Writing Help

Such a nice forum post for dissociation. I am one of the writers and editors, associated with MyAssignmenthelp since a decade. My site provide you a high-quality Homework Help in Malaysia by PhD experts in your given deadline at affordable price. We are available 24x7. Chat Now! Welcome)

Last edited:

mikeprius

Jan 13, 2014
Orange County, California
@frankmonza I've been having issues where KLWP keeps resetting and my stock wallpaper comes back. I have to set the KLWP to wallpaper several times a day. Is there something by chance that is causing this ? I'm not clearing out the cache so I am not sure what it could be. Android 8.0 Nexus 5X it is happening to. Most recent version of KLWP and Nova

5taavenida

Aug 26, 2014
Montevideo
@frankmonza I've been having issues where KLWP keeps resetting and my stock wallpaper comes back. I have to set the KLWP to wallpaper several times a day. Is there something by chance that is causing this ? I'm not clearing out the cache so I am not sure what it could be. Android 8.0 Nexus 5X it is happening to. Most recent version of KLWP and Nova
I think that you need to post this in the official thread of klwp :
https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-kustom-live-wallpaper-t2916666
good luck :good:

Reactions: mikeprius

nitinji

Apr 2, 2014
Bhopal
I am new to KLWP. I have one question. I have to created shortcuts for various apps, but I am not able to enable them or access the app by touching them. In KLWP, I have tried checking / selecting the app, but after moving from the shotrcuts to other, selection disappears. Any help in this will be helpfull.

hiaig

Jul 28, 2007
Toronto
I am new to KLWP. I have one question. I have to created shortcuts for various apps, but I am not able to enable them or access the app by touching them. In KLWP, I have tried checking / selecting the app, but after moving from the shotrcuts to other, selection disappears. Any help in this will be helpfull.
Could it be that your shortcuts are behind another item? Try moving the shortcuts higher up

Cheers

5taavenida

Aug 26, 2014
Montevideo
In the layer that you created for every app (circle, rectangle, icon or what you want) go to :
touch>launch app > select the app for this shape, the best way to create this is with an overlap group with a transparent shape and the icon over the shape to obtain a good touch for every app.
I recommend you to go to the official page in G+ Kustom Official, in this page you have tutorials and many peoples with the knowledge to help you.
Good luck:good:

RodKahx

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 3, 2008
Question. I've changed the"launch app" settings of the icons (see screenshot). But I don't know how to change the Icons itself.

Please support...

Edit: i found it

But, now i would like to add a second row of icons below the existing ones. Try to do that by copying the existing apps but it doesn't work.

Please support....
Adding other icons is not possible try my new set up. It allows for launcher icons instead. https://www.dropbox.com/s/53k88qq3sgrw4mv/20171101___AHX_DD.klwp?dl=0

Reactions: T.C.Stockdale

RodKahx

May 3, 2008
Please ensure that your dock is disabled in your launcher

RodKahx

May 3, 2008
Was an issue for a while. Should have been fixed in a recent update

MANswers

Jul 2, 2013
Chicago, IL
So recently I discovered KLWP, and am so impressed. Have been using zooper with various launchers for a while, now I feel like I was living under a rock.
Anyways, so i have started slowly learning my way into this great design. I wanted to know, how I can go about inculcating category icons in KLWP? On zooper I used to use simi folders and would create categories of each apps.. such as "Reading (that had 6-7 various appps), Entertainment (10+ apps), Utilities (15 or so apps), Finance (6+ apps), Automation (10+ apps) and so on. I used to have about 9 different categories.
How can i go about doing this with KLWP. What apps can i use? Also, is anyone else using such shortcuts on their klwp design, pls do share.. i' like to see this in action.

RodKahx

May 3, 2008
So recently I discovered KLWP, and am so impressed. Have been using zooper with various launchers for a while, now I feel like I was living under a rock.
Anyways, so i have started slowly learning my way into this great design. I wanted to know, how I can go about inculcating category icons in KLWP? On zooper I used to use simi folders and would create categories of each apps.. such as "Reading (that had 6-7 various appps), Entertainment (10+ apps), Utilities (15 or so apps), Finance (6+ apps), Automation (10+ apps) and so on. I used to have about 9 different categories.
How can i go about doing this with KLWP. What apps can i use? Also, is anyone else using such shortcuts on their klwp design, pls do share.. i' like to see this in action.
Glad your on to Kustom. Leaps and bounds better in my humble opinion. I would suggest that you search the tutorials on YouTube by Brandon Craft.