Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0

Search This thread

Merucena

Oct 3, 2011
Ajmer
www.facebook.com
Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0
Ice Cream Sandwich Details:
- Brand-new launcher and app drawer, with screenshots of both featured exclusively on RootzWiki
- Blue Themed
- Camera now has a panorama mode (not pictured)
- G mail has been totally re-themed to go with the new OS (not pictured)
- Nexus S will be receiving ICS via update, but the "Nexus Prime" will be getting it first, then other devices will follow after.
- Will launch with Google Shopper and NFC Enabled devices will be able to utilize those features
- The little icon in the bottom right, looks like a tray with multiple apps in it
- Google search bar embedded on very top like Honeycomb
- Apps/Widgets launcher a lot like Honeycomb
- This release is still very early, notice the theming of the power tray
- Mostly UI changes - many older devices (< 1 year old) should be able to run it

Need Your Support On Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Android-Ice-Cream-Sandwich-40/243044685743991

webwude

Oct 28, 2010
Vienna
Uhm - most useless thread ever? So what is your point? Facebook? I don't get it at all...

Kind regards,
ww

Tilgi

Nov 13, 2007
Frankfurt
Uhh great... a link to facebook where you created a group for ICS... damn I'm excited as hell... :confused:

Evo4sickness

Jan 18, 2011
I just wanted to know weather or not the Evo Will we able to handle ICS4.0 with its hardware limitations compared to most dual core proccessing phones today and when can we get the rom

webwude

Oct 28, 2010
Vienna
"Samsung and Google decide to postpone the new product announcement at CTIA Fall. We agree that it is just not the right time to announce a new product."
Rumors say that will the day when Steve Jobs will take his final journey...

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
This thread is pointless because if I wanted to read about all the features about the new Android Ice Cream version then I would head over to a tech blog or something like that and from what I can tell is main goal is getting people to "like" a facebook page which AGAIN is pointless........

webwude

Oct 28, 2010
Vienna
This thread is pointless because if I wanted to read about all the features about the new Android Ice Cream version then I would head over to a tech blog or something like that and from what I can tell is main goal is getting people to "like" a facebook page which AGAIN is pointless........

I agree - just close or delete it - and stop feeding the troll ;)