Android kit kat 4.4 leaked apps etc[update Nov2]

Search This thread

xCovErtWolFx757

Jan 15, 2012
Virginia Beach
OK guys it's time for the leaks to arrive. In the second post are the links to all the downloadable goodies. this thread will be the base for all discussions and troubleshooting. credit goes out to everyone who helped.
As always anything to do to your phone is at your own risk, i am not responsible for damage to your phone, the nuclear Apocalypse, or your dog running away.
And remember... Always Fear The Wolfpack....

Last edited:
Reactions: daniel4653

xCovErtWolFx757

Jan 15, 2012
Virginia Beach
Bugs:

Known bugs so far, let me know if you find more

-Hangouts Mms and video
~so far, there have only been 2 people that confirmed Mms working and they are on 4.2 builds including myself.

-Google experience launcher
~the bugs include the voice search issues. ~More info on that in the link

Last edited:

bloooctober

Jul 9, 2010
How about Group MMS for you guys? MMS to one person works great, but trying to send a group message or pic doesn't send and then force closes over and over again until I clear the data...

Also, changing the Lang in Google Search doesn't seem to fix the voice search error...

xCovErtWolFx757

Jan 15, 2012
Virginia Beach
How about Group MMS for you guys? MMS to one person works great, but trying to send a group message or pic doesn't send and then force closes over and over again until I clear the data...

Also, changing the Lang in Google Search doesn't seem to fix the voice search error...

Mms issue I'll take a look at
As for the Google search issue. What language did you change it to? Also if you reboot it'll reset and you have to do it all over again, also if you change the language you have to say the phrase in that language to get it to open

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

random45

Dec 4, 2010
Wow I like the camera. Its actually forces the camera to focus and therefore takes nice pictures. I absolutely hate the samsung camera app. who cares for a camera to take near instant pictures if it cant take nice photos.

xCovErtWolFx757

Jan 15, 2012
Virginia Beach
Every one who is having Mms issues on hangouts what ROM/Kernel are you guys using. I have one person who confirmed it is working and is on stock deodexed mf9 with stock kernel

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

k-bizzel

Jun 26, 2013
Flashed the fonts just now and I do have to say that they look awesome on Pacman Rom..???

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone