Android Marhsmallow (Cyanogenmod13) D802

Search This thread

MiszterSoul

Dec 20, 2013
Szeged
I've been testing this rom and is so stable but when I try to login in facebook the app stops, the same happens with messenger... I have to use Facebook Lite & I can't use Messenger. When I was doing a benchmark in antutu at the 3D test the app stopped. I did the installation with full wipes and installing Lollipop bootloader bumped. But I like this rom GOOD JOB :DD

- Chrome is a bit laggy

Same results with testing! :)
Changed battery performance settings, in geekbench 3 got fine results just in balanced mode.
Performance mode make phone slower x|

+ Using NetGuard to block mobil data from apps, it isn't work, blocked chrome, still can access net (wifi off)

Reactions: sergiknt

suiller

Jul 23, 2008
Turin (Piedmont)
ficca.bounceme.net
i also used open nano but i had terrible standby time slept with 98% woke up with 44% ..i thought it was the gapps issue..no doze here..fully awake

hmm... you should install wakelock detector and try to understand who is the "offender"

for example I had issues (on LP) with a simple tiny alarm app... I discovered it thanks to wakelock detector... removed the app and gained original battery life

joksus88

Nov 17, 2015
I came from CM 12.1 and this ROM works great!
GPS is working fine (might want to edit the OP), doze seem to work (only lose like 3% overnight).

What doesn't work is the adaptive display, built in camera crashes when rotated (but you could download Google Camera and it works fine), and some minor annoyances like random app FCs (Instagram, Path, Chrome, but I guess this is caused by app compatibility to Marshmallow), lingering vibration after keyboard press, and expanded desktop glitches.

But all in all, great ROM! Been using it as my daily driver for two days (I used the 15th Nov .zip file), and so far it serves me well! Kudos to the maker!

xXRapToRiXx

Nov 15, 2014
With the bootstack of rashed97 i get black bootscreen... I am going to try it with daniel.stuart14's bootstack. I really hope, that this problem gets fixed, because i would prefer rashed97's bootstack.

Kaherdin

Jan 21, 2010
With the bootstack of rashed97 i get black bootscreen... I am going to try it with daniel.stuart14's bootstack. I really hope, that this problem gets fixed, because i would prefer rashed97's bootstack.
D802, running RR Rom here.
-Because of the fact that I have been running RR for such along time I'm not aware of my current bootloader or any other baseband version.

If someone would elaborate on the exact files to flash to be able to test out this build it would be very much appreciated.

Peace [emoji256]

From my D802

el_infor

Dec 22, 2010
Madrid
to solve facebook issue rename libsslx.so under /data/app/com.facebook.katana-1/lib/arm

note: make the same for fb messenger if you have/use it
thanks but this did not work for me, neither deleting the file. i noticed also terminal emulator fc too. any other suggestions? regards

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk

ktulu80

May 7, 2012
thanks but this did not work for me, neither deleting the file. i noticed also terminal emulator fc too. any other suggestions? regards

For terminal enable it in developer options, terminal local.

Gonizahavy

Mar 26, 2011
Flashed the new build, flashed the bank gapps again and I'm device no longer has play services nor Google now launched nor contacts nor clock anything... Wtf? Reflashed bank gapps again, same issue... Help. It's like its not flashing anything but it wiped my Google apps...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

This happened to me as well, flashed 1511+1611+gapps builds on top of 1411 and google services was not active as if the gapps were not installed at all..
Did you manage to solve this? i've tried both slim and banks gapps, should I try opengapps? should I factory reset between builds??

Killer9090

Mar 28, 2014
Bełchatów
This happened to me as well, flashed 1511+1611+gapps builds on top of 1411 and google services was not active as if the gapps were not installed at all..
Did you manage to solve this? i've tried both slim and banks gapps, should I try opengapps? should I factory reset between builds??

G2's M ROMs are pretty unstable. Factory reset after flashing gapps and between builds. When changing build, reflash gapps. And use opengapps, seems to be most stable with CM13 for now.

Gonizahavy

Mar 26, 2011
G2's M ROMs are pretty unstable. Factory reset after flashing gapps and between builds. When changing build, reflash gapps. And use opengapps, seems to be most stable with CM13 for now.

OK, Thank you!
I think I'll stay on 14-11 and wait for a build with more significant changes before I do that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys i saw before minutes my work here before asking me but its ok, hope you enjoy it.... :angel:

Now i have for you new update ....
    New For Today cm-13.0-20151115-UNOFFICIAL-d802

//Changelogs//
    -Add thermanager
    -Add assertion on KK bootloader
    and others..

Old build
    Old cm-13.0-20151112-UNOFFICIAL-d802

Gapps
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086995919

whats work?
    All....
    for facebook use version 49,0,0,0,167 woks good with me

what not work?
    GPS.... other( tell me)

how to install?
    1) Install Bootloader Lollipop Bumped (not needed if you are in Lollipop)
    2) Install ROM
    3) Install Gapps
    4) Install baseband for your model ( not needed on d802)
    6) Reboot&Enjoy

14.11.15%2B-%2B1

15%2B-%2B1
    Not working.
    will be fixed soon

So far only D802?
    yyes and just for d802.. sorry but i dont have so mucht time
    install google camera to fix rotantion.
    otg dont work.
    browser has strange artifacts

for Stock Browser and camera, use Google browser and camera all will be fine
    Screen Shots

Variant: D802
    GAPPS: my sLim PiCO Delta Marshmallow GAPPS Version (71.5MB)
    Bootstack: @NevaX1 Bootloader Changer.v2.3.2 (LP Bump)
    Baseband: Unknown ^__^

1_zpsi5b3mynz.png
    2_zpsjsqhibwc.png
    3_zpsn0pnlh2d.png
    4_zpsj8mbb2po.png
    5_zps7qu9vbpb.png
    6_zps46ujekjl.png
    7_zpswe4b8hxq.png
    9_zpsbgcnm7qz.png
    8_zpsv1tkujdy.png
    10_zpswnuu4hix.png
    11_zps69r2rngc.png

Xposed: v77-SDK23-arm
    Modules: (Greenify, Power Nap, Amplify, Y.T.Adaway)
    (Flat Style Bar Indicators - Data and Wifi Doesn't Support Indicators at the Moment)
    MM.G2%204_zpsuako5n2e.png

MM.G2%203_zpsfzcsqtdv.png

Charging: Original LG Charger and Cable
    MM.G2%202_zps8odk1jjm.png

MM.G2%201_zpsxuj9jwra.png

Thanks To:
    @Rashed97
    @sycolon
    @Deltadroid
    No USB OTG

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

Now it will work in the new update.. look at the first post

Variant: D802
    GAPPS: my sLim PiCO Delta Marshmallow GAPPS Version (71.5MB)
    Bootstack: @NevaX1 Bootloader Changer.v2.3.2 (LP Bump)
    Baseband: Unknown ^__^

1_zpsi5b3mynz.png
    2_zpsjsqhibwc.png
    3_zpsn0pnlh2d.png
    4_zpsj8mbb2po.png
    5_zps7qu9vbpb.png
    6_zps46ujekjl.png
    7_zpswe4b8hxq.png
    9_zpsbgcnm7qz.png
    8_zpsv1tkujdy.png
    10_zpswnuu4hix.png
    11_zps69r2rngc.png

Xposed: v77-SDK23-arm
    Modules: (Greenify, Power Nap, Amplify, Y.T.Adaway)
    (Flat Style Bar Indicators - Data and Wifi Doesn't Support Indicators at the Moment)
    MM.G2%204_zpsuako5n2e.png

MM.G2%203_zpsfzcsqtdv.png

Charging: Original LG Charger and Cable
    MM.G2%202_zps8odk1jjm.png

MM.G2%201_zpsxuj9jwra.png

Thanks To:
    @Rashed97
    @sycolon
    @Deltadroid

Thanks Bro :)

Did you try to delete/edit files on /system? Does OTG work for you? How about the CPU temperature?
    New update on the first post fixed them
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone