• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Android Market issues for wifi users are being fixed

Search This thread

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
Hey guys, appears that Android is aware of the Market issues an are working on a fix. So far I can now view paid for apps without seeing the error message. Be patient, we should know issues like his can happen, especially with a new OS

supremecream06

Mar 1, 2009
i thought there was something wrong with my Xoom. cuz i saw notice this in the morning and i even did a reboot to see if it was gonna be fix. but sadly nothing happen. then out of the ble i got updates on other paid apps, that i could not find in the market. so i get updates on previoud paid apps, but can;t buy new once. but i now know it's a bug. hopefully it can be fix sooner then later.

ceramej

Mar 29, 2011
Placentia
Youtube app

I just bought a brand new Wi-fi Motorola Xoom. I went straight to Marketplace to download all the apps i wanted and for some reason I am not able to download the Youtube app. It goes into start downloading and then it just disappears and goes under "Not installed". Am I the only one or is the something I can do? I didn't want to factory reset yet until I know if I am the only one or not.

poisike

Jun 6, 2009
The youtube app in Market is for phones.
If you don't have Youtube on your Xoom, go to settings > Applications > Manage aplications > All and find Google Partner Setup, click Clear data and restart your Xoom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The youtube app in Market is for phones.
    If you don't have Youtube on your Xoom, go to settings > Applications > Manage aplications > All and find Google Partner Setup, click Clear data and restart your Xoom.