• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Android] New Froyo ROM

Search This thread

casacristo

Oct 25, 2009
- Based on Dzo's latest Fresh Froyo system-froyo-eu-unodex-03-12-10_04

- Replaced stock launcher2 with ADWLauncher 1.3.3
- Removed unneeded apps in a similar way to Fat Free Froyo RLS5 (thanks to thoughtlesskyle for his great work)
- Added % to the battery indicator (for now at 0%, 10%, 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100%)
- Added Astro to the SYS partition (As I personally consider it a core tool)
- Tested with kernel 2.6.25 (download here)

Notes:
- If somebody gets it working with a 2.6.32 kernel, please post the kernel
- If you want to add some of the stuff it was removed, here is the androidupdate.tar

DOWNLOAD FROYO ROM

Known issues:
In Kaiser no wifi
Here are the kernel modules (install as update)

Josue_181

Jun 25, 2008
Quito
my.opera.com
Interesting would be good to put some screenshot but insurance not be very different with respect to Fresh Froyo of anyway thanks for the work done in this ROM ;)

thoughtlesskyle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
thats actually not the newest fresh froyo nj2rt (sorry if i miss spelled)
posted one on the last few pages of that thread called freshened froyo thats what RLS18 is built from, that dzo rls is really old thats the same one RLS16 of super and not so super are based off of, other than that great work

casacristo

Oct 25, 2009
Thanks for the info, next time I know...
If I had known in advance I would have taken the freshened froyo as a base instead...
Anyways I´ve got another froyo prepared based on your fatfreeRLS5 or may be I should just release it as a patch? (it replaces the circular battery indicator with the % one from not so super froyo RLS17)

thats actually not the newest fresh froyo nj2rt (sorry if i miss spelled)
posted one on the last few pages of that thread called freshened froyo thats what RLS18 is built from, that dzo rls is really old thats the same one RLS16 of super and not so super are based off of, other than that great work