Android Nougat on Moto Z (All Unlocked Versions)

Search This thread

frorgaba

Nov 23, 2007
hello
for me it worked great and the rom have also have been actualized by Moto.
Just once, how can i remode the message for unlocked bootloader.

thanks a lot

pmaltoe

Feb 25, 2014
venda nova do imigrante
Something like this happen to me time ago, when try to start the device it just starts on TWRP... I fixed reinstalling all the rom like is mention in the main post via fastboot without wiping anything, then my phone started OK and with all my data and all the configurations.

Same problem here and I've just fixed it following instructions on top of this post. Thank you!!!
NOTE: I only used a different system zip file, the one with new (july 2017) security updates from motorola/google.

Reactions: lilloscar

macszxc

May 12, 2016
i've dont these steps but after fastboot rebeeot my phone just powered off and i cant turn it on
what should i do?

Last edited:

gypsyeast

Oct 5, 2017
My g5#1635-02 keeps locking on for..
Paid to unlock
.all was good..now imei comes up lost or stolen..had my phone for 5months now..not sure what too do

lilloscar

Feb 8, 2012
Chihuahua, Mx.
I have long time with this stock rom, and today I buy the turbo power pack and my surprise was that it says that I need to upgrade my firmware :/
Long time ago I read that it was possible to flash the way this post says and with the version 7.1?
Is that possible? I don't really know where to get that file, and if a dirty flash can work..

I can not download the update directly from my phone, two screenshots attached [emoji420][emoji420]
(failed to upload pictures via tapatalk so here is a link)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kjPNl1WN1wDm1cQZ2

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

FROG_17

Apr 16, 2018
Hey man,,,before I flash a Custom Rom,.,my Moto Z on Stock Rom RETAPAC,,,,
I'm in Indonesian...Can I Flash this Stock Rom On My RETAPAC Moto Z??

viniiusp

May 26, 2018
hello I have a moto z retcn and I can not make it work does not leave the fastboot screen
on the bottom of the battery is written flashing locked
Is there any way to revive him?

Top Liked Posts