I'm not responsible for any damaged watches, bootlooping logos, crying babies or other broken things!
The following tutorial CAN brick your watch if you're not careful enough! Once again I'm not taking any responsibility!
Please read before doing anything:
This is an easy to use, (almost) one-click solution to update your Ticwatch E/S to Android O and enjoy the latest and greatest OS on your very own wrist!
The tool is especially, but not only, designed to upgrade Ticwatches which have/had TWRP and/or root flashed before since they cannot be easily upgraded without flashing stock partitions back manually before.
Before using this tool please disconnect any other ADB devices such as phones or other watches and only connect your Ticwatch! Not doing so could flash an incompatible image onto the wrong device!
Files you'll need:
- Enable ADB in the Developer Settings
- Once done connect your watch to your computer and do "adb reboot bootloader"
- THIS WILL RESET YOUR WATCH:*Once in fastboot mode type "fastboot oem unlock" (if you already have an unlocked bootloader you [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]can skip this[/font])
- Follow the on-screen instructions on your watch to unlock it (if you already have an unlocked bootloader you can skip this)
- Extract the package and Double-Click the "flash-all.bat" file.
- Wait a bit, the script does everything for you.
- At the end the script will ask you if you want to format all Userdata, this is recommended and you should answer with "y" (yes).
- Once this step is done your watch will automatically reboot. Enjoy Android Oreo
Thanks a lot to @Luxios for creating this package!