Android one tips and tricks

Which is the best Recovery for android one ???

• 1.philz touch

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • 2.twrp

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 3.cwm

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Sachin

Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Mysuru, Karnataka
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
:cool::pHOW TO FLASH RECOVERIES WITHOUT PC
Hello....android one users..
..I'm going to create a thread regarding how to flash recoveries without PC ...there is a reason...because all Android one users don't have pc...but still they wanna customize their android one with rooting,mods,ROMs,and recoveries..
But first of all they need root access if they wanna try ROMs or they wanna modify their Android one..you might think rooting is smart enough to get rid off??.nay...first and for most you need recovery to flash zips,ROMs n other stuffs so....if you are rooted ur android one and trying to install a custom recovery like philz/cwm/twrp you are at the right place...now let's move to the point why I'm here:p If u wanna install a custom recovery then u must need a PC ...thanks to flashify a way better than ...others to get rid off..it'll remove the lack ness of PC...while flashing custom recovery ...let me start

REQUIREMENTS

1.you need a android one ofcourse:silly:
2.a great working mind(usually one who know about development)
3.root access on ur android one(go here http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url...087781&sig=APONPFm7Kw2wPs0G348JRevFBtAaEunFmg)
4downloaded files of custom recoveries(philz/twrp)
5.Flashify(root)app.

HOW TO FLASH

Yea.....1st Download those recoveries from below link(whichever you want )
Then extract that downloaded files on your SD_card ..after extraction you can see recovery.IMG file from your extraction ...if there is available then you are doing right... Now goto play store/any other links (google it) and download FLASHIFY (ROOT) application... If u got that all then cool...
Now open flashify app from ur app drawer...then open it...allow root permission it'll asks to root access otherwise it'll won't work at all...then you can see two heads in the app like 1st one flash section and other one backup section..now choose backup 1st and backup ur current recovery.IMG..if u done this then move to flash section and choose Recovery. IMG and choose >choose file then choose where u extracted ur recovery zip and choose recovery.img1 then it'll asks to flash file by normal android way and other if 1st one not works you need to choose 2nd one and tap on flash and tap yup...wait ...wait...yeah..now it says reboot system now if u tap reboot system now" then it'll boot into recovery and now you can confirm that's ..you're in a custom recovery ....there you can flash zips...Roms....and others mods....if you wanna know what are the advantages of custom recoveries then google it:cool:...Now u got a custom recovery

HOW TO REMOVE CUSTOM
RECOVRY

Just restore your backed up recovery.IMG from flashify...njoy;)

DOWNLOADS

1.PHILZ RECOVERY BY VARUN.CHITRE15 IS HERE
http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url...534569&sig=APONPFk6X05UgzLMh0Lt8foLljJhFCV5vw
2.TWRP BY TEAM WIN HERE IS THE LINK
https://googleweblight.com/?lite_ur...009273&sig=APONPFm6y0OFhZDmWF7_EtCAryEpeunMHA
Yeah...there you gooo
This is the story that how to flash a custom recovery without PC...
Thank you one and all

CREDITS

1.@google for android one
2.@varunchitre15for great philz recovery
3 @teamwin for recovery
4.For me(sachin n)for creating this thread
5.MY CANVAS A1 FOR HELPING ME...
HIT THANKZ BUTTON IF I HELPED...;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-24-15-09-02.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-24-15-09-02.png
    76 KB · Views: 557
  • Screenshot_2015-09-24-15-09-18.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-24-15-09-18.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 531
  • Screenshot_2015-09-24-15-09-23.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-24-15-09-23.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 521
  • Screenshot_2015-09-24-15-09-36.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-24-15-09-36.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:

out386

Sep 2, 2014
Good work. But the TWRP link doesn't have the newest TWRP. The newest official TWRP is 2.8.6.0, but the newest unofficial TWRP is 2.8.7.0.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :cool::pHOW TO FLASH RECOVERIES WITHOUT PC
    Hello....android one users..
    ..I'm going to create a thread regarding how to flash recoveries without PC ...there is a reason...because all Android one users don't have pc...but still they wanna customize their android one with rooting,mods,ROMs,and recoveries..
    But first of all they need root access if they wanna try ROMs or they wanna modify their Android one..you might think rooting is smart enough to get rid off??.nay...first and for most you need recovery to flash zips,ROMs n other stuffs so....if you are rooted ur android one and trying to install a custom recovery like philz/cwm/twrp you are at the right place...now let's move to the point why I'm here:p If u wanna install a custom recovery then u must need a PC ...thanks to flashify a way better than ...others to get rid off..it'll remove the lack ness of PC...while flashing custom recovery ...let me start

REQUIREMENTS

1.you need a android one ofcourse:silly:
    2.a great working mind(usually one who know about development)
    3.root access on ur android one(go here http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url...087781&sig=APONPFm7Kw2wPs0G348JRevFBtAaEunFmg)
    4downloaded files of custom recoveries(philz/twrp)
    5.Flashify(root)app.

HOW TO FLASH

Yea.....1st Download those recoveries from below link(whichever you want )
    Then extract that downloaded files on your SD_card ..after extraction you can see recovery.IMG file from your extraction ...if there is available then you are doing right... Now goto play store/any other links (google it) and download FLASHIFY (ROOT) application... If u got that all then cool...
    Now open flashify app from ur app drawer...then open it...allow root permission it'll asks to root access otherwise it'll won't work at all...then you can see two heads in the app like 1st one flash section and other one backup section..now choose backup 1st and backup ur current recovery.IMG..if u done this then move to flash section and choose Recovery. IMG and choose >choose file then choose where u extracted ur recovery zip and choose recovery.img1 then it'll asks to flash file by normal android way and other if 1st one not works you need to choose 2nd one and tap on flash and tap yup...wait ...wait...yeah..now it says reboot system now if u tap reboot system now" then it'll boot into recovery and now you can confirm that's ..you're in a custom recovery ....there you can flash zips...Roms....and others mods....if you wanna know what are the advantages of custom recoveries then google it:cool:...Now u got a custom recovery

HOW TO REMOVE CUSTOM
    RECOVRY

Just restore your backed up recovery.IMG from flashify...njoy;)

DOWNLOADS

1.PHILZ RECOVERY BY VARUN.CHITRE15 IS HERE
    http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url...534569&sig=APONPFk6X05UgzLMh0Lt8foLljJhFCV5vw
    2.TWRP BY TEAM WIN HERE IS THE LINK
    https://googleweblight.com/?lite_ur...009273&sig=APONPFm6y0OFhZDmWF7_EtCAryEpeunMHA
    Yeah...there you gooo
    This is the story that how to flash a custom recovery without PC...
    Thank you one and all

CREDITS

1.@google for android one
    2.@varunchitre15for great philz recovery
    3 @teamwin for recovery
    4.For me(sachin n)for creating this thread
    5.MY CANVAS A1 FOR HELPING ME...
    HIT THANKZ BUTTON IF I HELPED...;)
    Kudos sachin. RIP PC :cool: osm
    Will done bro :good:
    Good work. But the TWRP link doesn't have the newest TWRP. The newest official TWRP is 2.8.6.0, but the newest unofficial TWRP is 2.8.7.0.

Huh! I'll add links soon
    Thank u by the way ;)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone