Android Orange State / Your device has been unlocked and can't be trusted

Search This thread

shahrior

Jun 8, 2018
I was trying to install LineageOS rom on my Walton Primo GH7.
My Step
1st OEM unlock (successfully)--
Code:
fastboot flashing lock
2nd Flash recovery (successfully)---
Code:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-x.x.x-x-zl1.img
3nd Reboot---
Code:
fastboot reboot
After reboot my phone show a message
Orange State
Your devices has been unlocked and can't be trusted
Your devices will boot in 5 seconds
then 25 seconds reboot the phone and show the message again and again.

Reactions: enginerlisan

Trex2017

May 12, 2017
kerala
i believe you have a bootable custom recovery , if yes flash stock or any custom rom available for it via recovery
as i know the command to unlock bootloader is fastboot oem unlock
if recovery isn't booting after booting in to system , try to boot directly in to recovery

matteo.de-leo

May 13, 2018
Code:
fastboot flashing lock

As far as I know, this is the command used on Nexus devices in order to re-lock the bootloader, whereas the code to unlock it is
Code:
fastboot oem unlock
After this you should reboot your phone (which will be formatted), re-enabling developer options and ADB and then rebooting to fastboot and flash your custom recovery (but first you'd just boot to custom recovery and take a full backup)

After reboot my phone show a message then 25 seconds reboot the phone and show the message again and again.

That message is completely normal after unlocking the bootloader, do not try to re-lock it or you could have a red state, and that is bad

adrub

Jul 26, 2013
Hi All,

I have same problem with my Ulefone Armor 2S. I can't even turn it off... Just rebotting constantly with message:

Orange State

when I try to type any fastboot command in cmd then it only shows

<waiting for any device>

What can I do??

adrub

Jul 26, 2013
I've got it

This description come from: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/root-ulefone-armor-2-easy-rooting-t3780055
I changed link to correct ROM

We Need:

SPFlashtool: https://spflashtools.com/windows/sp-flash-tool-v5-1728
Ulefone Armor 2s ROM: https://www.needrom.com/download/ulefone-armor-2s/

The software is quite of auto-explained. Please, Do not use the Ulefone's SPFlashtool, use the one I provided. (I DID NOT CREATE IT)
Shut off your phone
In SPFlashtool set the ''scatter-loading file'' inside the ROM zip, Click ''choose'' and locate it.
Keep it ''Download Only''
Click ''Download'', SPFlashtool will be waiting for your device. (REMEMBER YOU NEED THE DRIVERS I QUOTED ABOVE FOR ALL PROCESSES)
Plug your phone.
Wait until SPFlashtool say it is finished.
After that your phone is brand new.

LucianoYchihara

Aug 19, 2018
Bom, estou com o mesmo problema no meu Vernee Apollo, porém a minha situação vai além. Na inicialização ele aparece a mesma mensagem, porém não consigo entrar em modo recovery por que quebrei o botão de volume mais do celular, então tudo que for pra ser feito nele precisa ser feito pelo computador. Fora isso ele reconhece no computador mais não reconhece os drivers então fica com se não estivesse conectado assim não respondendo os comandos do ADB FLASBOOT, alguém por favor consegue me ajudar com o problema.

Well, I have the same problem with my Vernee Apollo, because my situation is going down. At startup it appears the same message, so I can not get into recovery mode because I broke the volume button more than the phone, so everything that is to be done in it needs to be done by computer. Other than that he recognizes on the computer but he does not recognize the drivers so he is not connected so if he does not respond to ADB FLASBOOT commands, somebody can help me with the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

bekirsengor

Dec 21, 2018
Please help for orange state

Dear Expert Friends
I was trying to root my Chuwi H9Air Tablet. I did flash with TWRP 3.2.2.0.But TWRP interface do not get any command either touch or buttons
so I can not install Magisk 18.0 to finalize the rooting and device stuck on Orange State not go back or further.
Please Help
Thanks

akhil123456

Apr 8, 2019
My Step
Code:
fastboot flashing lock
Code:
3nd Reboot---
Code:
fastboot reboot
after this my phone is not turning on
please help meee

Reactions: TopTongueBarry

RainBowFlash

May 10, 2019
I've got it

This description come from: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/root-ulefone-armor-2-easy-rooting-t3780055
I changed link to correct ROM

We Need:

SPFlashtool: https://spflashtools.com/windows/sp-flash-tool-v5-1728
Ulefone Armor 2s ROM: https://www.needrom.com/download/ulefone-armor-2s/

The software is quite of auto-explained. Please, Do not use the Ulefone's SPFlashtool, use the one I provided. (I DID NOT CREATE IT)
Shut off your phone
In SPFlashtool set the ''scatter-loading file'' inside the ROM zip, Click ''choose'' and locate it.
Keep it ''Download Only''
Click ''Download'', SPFlashtool will be waiting for your device. (REMEMBER YOU NEED THE DRIVERS I QUOTED ABOVE FOR ALL PROCESSES)
Plug your phone.
Wait until SPFlashtool say it is finished.
After that your phone is brand new.

Yea I tried that but my problem is that the boot screen shows up and when it starts the process everything is fine but my phone won't stay in the boot screen and will reboot after 10 to 15 seconds only to show me the same boot screen with the same result after that.
So to put it simple: I can't do the method because the phone reboots to fast and so the Flash Tool can't make it's job. I would need something that would freeze the screen for example.

Can you Help in any way?

Oct 7, 2018
i have same problem

i installed twrp in my micromax q4310
everything goes fine
but when i rebooted my device
it shows a message saying " orange state
your device has been unlocked and can't be trusted
your device will boot in 5 seconds "

and after 5 seconds it reboot again with same message then again and again until my device discharged completely i am not able to go in recovery mode also the fastboot commands not recognising my device

please help

cuneyt3801

Jul 19, 2019
istanbul
everything goes fine

and after 5 seconds it reboot again with same message then again and again until my device discharged completely i am not able to go in recovery mode also the fastboot commands not recognising my device

please help

I have the same problem. Nobody knows the solution?

Siolu

Oct 7, 2019
O_state not entering recovery

everything goes fine

please help
I have the same mobile, I used magisk and patched my boot image then used adb to flash it {without any custom recovery)}
Also I unlocked my bootloader then when reboot my phone, orange state error comes but my phone reboots normal and works fine.
I have then wanted to install twrp but my mobile does not let me, every time I go to recovery, it either boots my phone back or if I use adb it does not show my mobile in it.
I will be grateful if any expert can help me install twrp, cwm any custom recovery through which I can install xposed.
Also one thing is that when I use normal bootloader commands, it doesn't work.
But I use....
Fastboot -i 0x2a96 flash ...
Anything
It works , please guide me to fix the orange state or help me install custom recovery.
Also, I tried flashing, it showed success but didn't reboot to recovery, it again rebooted into normal

Waiting for expert advice......
????
My phone:
Micromax Canvas 2 2017 Q4310.
I was a big fan of Android 1 of canvas and I did most of experiments on it so I decided to get it's upgrade.
Anyone please help , also spflash tool doesn't detect my phone and I have latest drivers installed.

Reactions: tshanajk

Stewe70

Nov 21, 2019
I have "Orange state" on a Blackview BV9000Pro-f device.
After unlock bootloader and flash TWRP impossibile the restart in recovery mode.
Can give me somebody, any idea???

Reactions: tshanajk

aIecxs

Feb 17, 2016
Orange State is just a info message for bootloader is unlocked. however, you can remove this message (just cosmetical, this does not fix any problems)

- new: 'Orange State' disabler

if you wanna get rid of the waiting time flash the 'Orange State disabler'

WARNING: experts only! do not try this if you don't know how to unbrick your device

- make a backup of lk.bin (bootloader)
- install orange_state_disabler_v0.3.zip from TWRP
- flash lk.bin from SP Flash Tool (in case you bricked your device)

--- 'Orange State' disabler v0.3 ---
##### Created by XopmoH97 : ) #####
source: orange_state_disabler_v0.3.zip

Reactions: HemanthJabalpuri

xhien02

Aug 5, 2020
i have same problem for my unit INFINIX HOT 9 PLAY X680B

Orange State

aIecxs

Feb 17, 2016
to clarify: Orange State has nothing to do with. boot-loop must have other causes. most likely dm-verity prevents boot because of flashing modified partition (like TWRP)

in order to disable dm-verity one must generate avb-disabled vbmeta.img from python avbtools

if device doesn't have vbmeta partition one must patch boot.img with Magisk Manager

Reactions: HemanthJabalpuri

HemanthJabalpuri

to clarify: Orange State has nothing to do with. boot-loop must have other causes. most likely dm-verity prevents boot because of flashing modified partition (like TWRP)

in order to disable dm-verity one must generate avb-disabled vbmeta.img from python avbtools

if device doesn't have vbmeta partition one must patch boot.img with Magisk Manager
Does we really need to generate avb-disabled vbmeta.img from python avbtools?

Flashing stock vbmeta like fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img does not work?

aIecxs

Feb 17, 2016
haven't tested but from my understanding the above fastboot flags are for flashing purposes only, in order to allow flashing vbmeta_disabled.img, and not for disabling AVB itself. please correct me if i am wrong

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My Step
    Code:
    fastboot flashing lock
    Code:
    3nd Reboot---
    Code:
    fastboot reboot
    Orange State
    then 25 seconds reboot the phone and show the message again and again.
    My Step
    Code:
    fastboot flashing lock
    Code:
    3nd Reboot---
    Code:
    fastboot reboot
    after this my phone is not turning on
    please help meee
    O_state not entering recovery

everything goes fine

please help
    I have the same mobile, I used magisk and patched my boot image then used adb to flash it {without any custom recovery)}
    Also I unlocked my bootloader then when reboot my phone, orange state error comes but my phone reboots normal and works fine.
    I have then wanted to install twrp but my mobile does not let me, every time I go to recovery, it either boots my phone back or if I use adb it does not show my mobile in it.
    I will be grateful if any expert can help me install twrp, cwm any custom recovery through which I can install xposed.
    Also one thing is that when I use normal bootloader commands, it doesn't work.
    But I use....
    Fastboot -i 0x2a96 flash ...
    Anything
    It works , please guide me to fix the orange state or help me install custom recovery.
    Also, I tried flashing, it showed success but didn't reboot to recovery, it again rebooted into normal

Waiting for expert advice......
    ????
    My phone:
    Micromax Canvas 2 2017 Q4310.
    I was a big fan of Android 1 of canvas and I did most of experiments on it so I decided to get it's upgrade.
    Anyone please help , also spflash tool doesn't detect my phone and I have latest drivers installed.
    I have "Orange state" on a Blackview BV9000Pro-f device.
    After unlock bootloader and flash TWRP impossibile the restart in recovery mode.
    Can give me somebody, any idea???
    Orange State is just a info message for bootloader is unlocked. however, you can remove this message (just cosmetical, this does not fix any problems)

- new: 'Orange State' disabler

if you wanna get rid of the waiting time flash the 'Orange State disabler'

WARNING: experts only! do not try this if you don't know how to unbrick your device

- make a backup of lk.bin (bootloader)
    - install orange_state_disabler_v0.3.zip from TWRP
    - flash lk.bin from SP Flash Tool (in case you bricked your device)

--- 'Orange State' disabler v0.3 ---
    ##### Created by XopmoH97 : ) #####
    source: orange_state_disabler_v0.3.zip
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone