Android P DP3 emoji and fonts (Magisk and traditional flashable ZIP)

Search This thread
Hello, everyone! Here are the latest emoji and fonts for your device, in two flavours: Magisk and traditional ZIP. Don't know how to deal with GitHub, so I can't submit it to the official repo. If anyone can submit it for me, I don't care about credit.

So, without further ado:

Magisk
Traditional flashable ZIP

Last edited:

Xakarier

Oct 28, 2015
Boxes only

I extracted the NotoColorFont file and replaced with my old one, which is iOS 11's.. After I rebooted, they all went boxes.. Plus I'm on android 5

joeyhuab

Recognized Developer
Hello, everyone! Here are the latest emoji and fonts for your device, in two flavours: Magisk and traditional ZIP. Don't know how to deal with GitHub, so I can't submit it to the official repo. If anyone can submit it for me, I don't care about credit.

So, without further ado:

Magisk

Hi there. :) I'm the developer of the Pixel Experience module and I also have a Mi A1. :) How were you able to extract the files? Also, would you mind if I include them in the next version of the module? Of course, credits will be added to the OP of my XDA thread and github page along with the module itself.

Alyer

Jan 4, 2018
Wow bro amazing I have it its amazing! Can u add 157 add-on smiley please like freeze emoji's and other bro ?? emoji unicode 11

joeyhuab

Recognized Developer
Submitted the module. :)

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi A1 using XDA Labs

Attachments

• Screenshot_Chrome_20180608-230755.png
    Screenshot_Chrome_20180608-230755.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 2,035

Nikolatas

Jun 28, 2016
After flashing it on my LG G3 D855 via TWRP i get system.ui has crashed on every reboot and a bootloop.

Hi there. :) I'm the developer of the Pixel Experience module and I also have a Mi A1. :) How were you able to extract the files? Also, would you mind if I include them in the next version of the module? Of course, credits will be added to the OP of my XDA thread and github page along with the module itself.

I am glad my files were of help! I have no problem with this, go on!

I extracted the files from the sailfish factory image.

Kursem

Feb 25, 2013
@Shooting Star Max hello, thank you for you work. My device is Redmi Note 3 Pro running on RR Oreo with Magisk 16.4. I've tried the flashable zip and the Magisk module, and sadly, both doesn't work. It still shows me good ol' Roboto font. Do you have any idea on how to enable Sans font system wide?

@Shooting Star Max hello, thank you for you work. My device is Redmi Note 3 Pro running on RR Oreo with Magisk 16.4. I've tried the flashable zip and the Magisk module, and sadly, both doesn't work. It still shows me good ol' Roboto font. Do you have any idea on how to enable Sans font system wide?

My module and ZIP don't replace Roboto with the horrible Product Sans. They just "update" the fonts folder with the one from Android P DP3. There must be another Magisk module that actually replaces Roboto with something else.

Reactions: Kursem

PoochyX

Oct 23, 2016
Bootlooped my device with the magisk zip and had to use magisk mm recovery zip to recover my device

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

asdfghjasper

Sep 25, 2015
Antipolo
I flashed this on my device running Marshmallow 6.0.1 but i lost all my emojis and some apps suddenly crashes. Then when I flash another font to resolve the issue, it wont change. Please help me because I don't want to reformat my device

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

So, without further ado:

Magisk

So, without further ado:

Magisk

My module and ZIP don't replace Roboto with the horrible Product Sans. They just "update" the fonts folder with the one from Android P DP3. There must be another Magisk module that actually replaces Roboto with something else.