• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

android pie 9.0.0.163 available for c432

Search This thread

haxel66

Jul 27, 2015
will i receive update

im on firmware clt l09 159 c782
got phone from third party company but uses ee network should i get update end of dec? anyone know before i attempt myself. thanks haxel

burshturs

Nov 13, 2007

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181210-124802.jpg
    Screenshot_20181210-124802.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 798

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8 Pro
im on firmware clt l09 159 c782
got phone from third party company but uses ee network should i get update end of dec? anyone know before i attempt myself. thanks haxel

It'll be late on that model. I got my phone from EE, rebranded to L29 432 and I'm currently on 161 I believe.

The is essentially the EU version or the phone and gets its updates earlier.

My rebrand guide is in my signature.

sturm1909

Mar 14, 2011
Android 9 OTA is available for me too now.

Do I have to backup everything or will all data remain after the update? Or is it generally recommended to reset the phone when updating to Android 9?

Thanks in advance!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I work in mobile phone retail in the UK and a Huawei rep we had in said Pie should be arriving for most users tomorrow (24th) around 4pm UK time. He said it's not a guarantee as it's a phased rollout. I asked him about the C432 and C782. He said C782 might take longer because of network approval which obviously isn't news. Well, only time will tell.
    I'm guessing that somewhere in China, theres a little room with a single lightbulb, and a computer sitting on a desk, with a little guy sitting snoring in front of it. Every few weeks his boss sticks his head round the door and screams at him to wake him up, before getting him to push ENTER on the keyboard for next country to get the upgrade. So at this rate, the UK (C782) will get the update sometime around next July.
    Hi mate,

do you know if it is gonna be aviable soon?

Thanks

We need developers who are willing to spend a lot of time and resources on this phone. The development for this phone has been marginal and things are unlikely to change much.
    The newer Mate 20 running Android 9 has to this day still not been rootable .... everything pointing to one single thing: if you buy a Huawei phone you get stuck to Emui and unrootable phone. I myself plan to stay on 8.1 forever unless root and twrp become available.
    Got OTA today. The problems with sound distortion that I had when streaming using LDAC and HWA at the highest bitrate are gone. They added the gesture navigation from Mate 20 Pro but this still need work as it's not smooth enough.
    How to install Pie over ctl09c432 8.1.161? its stable? and works everything?