[Android Pie][Hydrogen OS] 9.0 Public Beta Version has been released.

SuzutsukiKaede

Feb 13, 2018
Suzhou
You can download via this link:
Code:
H2OS Official:
[url]http://download.h2os.com/OnePlus6/OPEN/OnePlus6Hydrogen_22_OTA_002_all_1808141821_e23956624a874e16.zip[/url]
Code:
Google Drive:(Thanks @nitinvaid )
[url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/15mBumeEWiElolN_OaRXoVr-V8hViUNIM/view?usp=sharing[/url]
format /data is officially recommended,but i updated successfully via flashing through twrp.
further ota is avaliable.

Code:
update log:

system
- A new visual style that will make you feel refreshed
- Added new Android 9.0 navigation interaction mode, waiting for you to explore
- Support theme to emphasize color customization, color selection by you
- More powerful do not disturb mode, method and time are defined by you
- Game mode 3.0 new upgrade, notification reminder is lighter, thrid-party application call suspension reminder, help you enjoy the game and not miss important information
- More surprises and detailed optimizations, etc.
Preview and installation procedure video(Thanks @hypergamer1231 :

Full review: ( Thanks @hypergamer1231 :

How to root:

edit:
NFC is broken,and i am not sure what happened,maybe dirty flashing has resulted in it.
I will make a clean flash when i wake up.

! fixed after a clean flash(factory reset)

Moreover,
OnePlus Engineers promised in Chinese forum that Open Beta would be avaliabe in Week 3,August.
But i don't know if Oxygen OS is on the same schedule.
Maybe wait for Oxygen Pie is your better choice:)

Last edited:

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
1st edition (Android9.0)
The date of the zip it's 14 august 2018
The zip name : OnePlus6Hydrogen_22_OTA_002_all_1808141821_e23956624a874e16

Rogue8o8

Sep 4, 2013
So much imcompability . It's just so this visually appealing. There's something refreshing about having aesthetic appeal without having 1000 mods.
The main reason I left OnePlus in the 1st place. The UI was too Spartan with lack of theming support because of the OnePlus optimisations. Always ended up running MIUI patch ROMs on my OP3. I was further infuriated with the Oreo update. My phone still looked like Lollipop. Ended up skipping the 5 and 5T because of this. But then more Substratum themes started to support OOS on Oreo due to native support and that's how I bought the 6 at launch. Am glad that OnePlus is making these changes.