Attachments

• Screenshot_20191113-145127.png
    Screenshot_20191113-145127.png
    218.9 KB · Views: 207

Laicure

Sep 29, 2015
Laicure.altervista.org
from Official Sony Announcement

Owners of Sony’s premium flagship Xperia 1 and recently announced Xperia 5 will be among the first to receive the new tech, which will be available this December.

Owners of Xperia 10, 10 Plus, XZ2, XZ2 Compact, XZ2 Premium and XZ3 devices can expect to access the upgrade early 2020 onwards*.

*Software rollouts are a phased process – timing and availability will vary by market and/or operator. Most models supported but some operator/market exceptions will apply.

harpnote

Nov 8, 2020
I just updated to Pie 52.0.A.3.27 a couple of week ago and I have to say I'm not digging it.
I prefer the Oreo UI over Pie - the nav bar is white most of the time, doesn't hide at specific (splash) screens like it does in Oreo, volume control is now on the side and I feel like it's harder to slide as the space is smaller...
Sometimes my screen rotates by itself even though I have auto-rotate off all the time, and it won't rotate back unless I turn auto-rotate on and off again to reset it.
The clock is on the other side and I can't break my 5+ yr habit of looking at it on the right instinctively!
Also the top tray slide down notif bar has the icons' circle borders spilling outside the side frame line of the which bother me so so much. And now the icons tray was black and it decided to turn white today and I am really not liking it.
I have an update available to 52.0.A.3.126, does it fix some of these issues? I assume a factory reset will always put me back at Oreo if I end up continuing hating Pie?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does anybody know / think that xz2 series will get Q?
    Yes.
    Probably the last update.
    Mayyyyybbeee we'll get R as well, because the XZ3 is from the same hardware board and gets it, since it's started with P instead of O.
    52.0.A.8.131 is the next one for August
    Please report about bugs :)

Now I need to upgrade twrp :D

The only bug (or is it a feature?) I found till now is the color of the navbar. It's now white (don't like it). Found no way to change it back as before (black background with white symbols) Tried it with the xpreia launcher and the nova launcher.

---------- Post added at 11:12 ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 ----------

Updated too! H8216!
    There's some visual bugs (navbar and screen color type) but it's running so smoothly!
    Nice gift! Thanks Sony!

Did you get a white navbar too?
    I don't know what you guys are doing, but I am expecting NONE of your bugs.
    Even the navbar gets the color of the app and is 100% TRANSPARENT on homescreen.

Even the camera preview works after the new installation of my device.
    Without reinstalling the drmfix.

(NewFlasher installation, without wiping userdata)
    SD card speed 34MB/S read, 32MB/S write
    SanDisk UHS-3 64GB

Camera is WAY better now!
    Battery have better standby time and better autonomy, the first full charge cycle allowed me to make nine hours and four minutes of SOT with 12% left! No Stamina!

Poweramp stopped recognizing the HTC audio adapter as USB DAC, HiBy Music and USB Audio Player still working fine
    The white bar annoys me but I can deal with it...