Android Pie Vince PR1 25/Ago/2018 Easy flash!!!

Search This thread

steford

Apr 29, 2006
Thanks Karthik......it's working flawlessly.....wherrcan I find further updates

It's nice isn't it. It's from the Russian L-Rom site. According to the member uploading various RN5+ roms there will be an update for this tomorrow (28/9). Here's hoping. I believe the LOS16 codebase now includes a few more LOS features as this is fairly barebones.

Reactions: Fredman22

adrianmich

Dec 25, 2014
Kissimmee
every time I try flashing this rom, it never boots,
a message always comes there's an internal problem with your device please contact your manufacturer, then the phone shuts down.
help appreciated.
Install DA Kernel Tercero, it worked, also use a treble recovery (I strongly recommend Orange Fox 8.1) and install kernel then and finally magisk 17.2, you're done.

Reactions: ridersam

Babburamgharia

May 2, 2018
Clean Flashed everything is working awesome only internal storage dameged msg seen on boot I ignored
Iwant two things
1 qs detail view should be re added cuz it was useful to jump through saved networks
2 open app drawer without showing recent cards
Not at all everything thing is awesome cool butter smooth

kevinxmiguel

Oct 1, 2017
Found a way to get rid of the "System Damaged" error message appearing after boot. Flashed Genom Kernel. The update sim card still appearing though.

upilngapung

Jun 9, 2018

sorry for necro/quoting from very-very late post, oot discussion

but flashing usual oreo, does it means we don't really have to flash vendor images ? or any other partition settings ? in the video i found it very simple,

should i go exactly to the video in my phone state?

phone state:
- MIUI global beta 8.9.20
- Unlocked bootloader
- Orange fox recovery installed
- Magisk installed
- Nothing else done, no custom kernel, no nothing else

thanks for sharing btw, to you and to rama, this is fresh air for our phone's stagnant development

I am running Lineage 16 GSI with a few zips in here like Double tap to wake, Magisk with cam API and dual speaker mod installed (turns earpiece into 2nd speaker), Substratum (with Flux White theme), replaced the AOSP apps with Google's (dialer, messages, calender, calculator etc) running the latest version of Pixel Launcher, with modded icons and double tap to sleep.. IOS emojis, because we can haha! All in all it's a very good combination, also, cast is working, all sensors, Bluetooth, WiFi, data are working. auto rotation working. It's pretty stable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181001-135527.png
    Screenshot_20181001-135527.png
    206.3 KB · Views: 605
  • Screenshot_20181001-141521.jpg
    Screenshot_20181001-141521.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 620
  • Screenshot_20181001-141623.png
    Screenshot_20181001-141623.png
    171.7 KB · Views: 600

mavid26

Sep 28, 2014
Valenzuela
I am running Lineage 16 GSI with a few zips in here like Double tap to wake, Magisk with cam API and dual speaker mod installed (turns earpiece into 2nd speaker), Substratum (with Flux White theme), replaced the AOSP apps with Google's (dialer, messages, calender, calculator etc) running the latest version of Pixel Launcher, with modded icons and double tap to sleep.. IOS emojis, because we can haha! All in all it's a very good combination, also, cast is working, all sensors, Bluetooth, WiFi, data are working. auto rotation working. It's pretty stable.

so can you link us? thank you

how the battery of lineage pie? thanks

I haven't had it long enough to test, as I've been rebooting alot testing things, I'll give it a cycle down to like 15% today and report back. But initial impressions... Not as good as Oreo, but I don't know if that's because the battery needs few cycles to calibrate itself with this "Adaptive Battery" and "AI Battery" nonsense haha.

And as for Magisk to flash, use the top one linked here ..
But either should work that's on the first page..
Then just update through app.

ecrudragon

Oct 13, 2012
Heart of Sharjah

Amazing setup, is hotspot working? which vendor are you using? Thanks

xistanz83

Jan 1, 2014

Now make all that into a flashable zip. Lol

mavid26

Sep 28, 2014
Valenzuela
I haven't had it long enough to test, as I've been rebooting alot testing things, I'll give it a cycle down to like 15% today and report back. But initial impressions... Not as good as Oreo, but I don't know if that's because the battery needs few cycles to calibrate itself with this "Adaptive Battery" and "AI Battery" nonsense haha.

And as for Magisk to flash, use the top one linked here ..
But either should work that's on the first page..
Then just update through app.

so till now you are in Lineage pie? im worrying about the battery

Reactions: adrianmich

Top Liked Posts