Android Q to Pie downgrade?

Search This thread

supaneko

Nov 29, 2012
I updated to Q by flashing via fastboot. I am not happy with it. I tried to downgrade by flashing a stock image via fastboot but I get an error saying the wrong BL is installed. It's asking for an older version.

How can I flash this older version? Or, better yet, how can I flash a stock image or custom ROM of Android Pie without encountering an error?

I've searched and everything I tried from what I found still results in the version error.

ptn107

Feb 10, 2012
I updated to Q by flashing via fastboot. I am not happy with it. I tried to downgrade by flashing a stock image via fastboot but I get an error saying the wrong BL is installed. It's asking for an older version.

How can I flash this older version? Or, better yet, how can I flash a stock image or custom ROM of Android Pie without encountering an error?

I've searched and everything I tried from what I found still results in the version error.

You can only downgrade with an unlocked bootloader. Downgrading without can brick your p3xl. After unlocking you can flash the 9.0 firmware and you won't have any bootloader or partition errors it will just work.

Reactions: Ktnxd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You can only downgrade with an unlocked bootloader. Downgrading without can brick your p3xl. After unlocking you can flash the 9.0 firmware and you won't have any bootloader or partition errors it will just work.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone