• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Android R][OFFICIAL] Evolution X for Mi 9 Lite [pyxis]

Search This thread

DarkAngelGR

Recognized Developer
Hello everyone,

Hope you are all doing well and are healthy. First of all, I would like to apologize for not releasing any updates the past few months. I am planning on releasing an update probably next week (after I check decryption issue on recovery after switching to A11 vendor).

Once again, sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience, have a great month and stay safe!

bossntepe

Dec 18, 2020
Hello and well done for the rom... Its great... I found only one bug.. Edge notification on screen when screen is off doesnt work (build 17042021). This feature is important for me because I dont Want to use always on display, because I Want Better battery. Is there a way or a build that This feature work? Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 5.6 for the Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite [pyxis]

Code:
    /*

* Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,

* thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following

* these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if

* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.

*/

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.

Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -

@joeyhuab

@peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?

- Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

You tell me

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

gMGb8ee.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to Recovery
    3. Wipe Data/Cache/System
    4. Format Data (Optional)
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Reboot to System
    7. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
    8. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    9. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
    3. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    4. Flash the ROM
    5. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download

Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all doing well and are healthy. First of all, I would like to apologize for not releasing any updates the past few months. I am planning on releasing an update probably next week (after I check decryption issue on recovery after switching to A11 vendor).

Once again, sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience, have a great month and stay safe!
    New Update is available!

Download here
    Changelog here

NOTE: CLEAN FLASH IS REQUIRED FOR THIS UPDATE

If you want to support me feel free to tip at Paypal

** Hotfix **
    I was informed that SD cards weren't detected due to a kernel issue. To fix this issue install the file below, don't use this on any other ROM as it will cause issues
    New update is now available!!

Download here
    Changelog here

If you want to support me by buying me a Monster or help me pay the server bills, here is my PayPal.

Don't forget to join my Telegram group and channel.

Thanks for using Evolution X
    I found it on Settings > System > System Update, but I'd guess you've already tried that?

Maybe wait till OP posts again?
    Yeah, i think i manually updated to version of april 7 when i download and dirty flashed to get rid of the defective buffer fix. That didn't fix my camera though so i have no idea why your's is working. Anyway i guess it's wait until next version as there are a few things broken.

@Echo2124:
    There is a big disclaimer in the first page saying that things might be broken. This is a new release as it's android 11. The previous version of this rom based on android 10 was close to perfect and by far the most stable i tried on this phone. Give it a little time or simply don't jump to new versions asap and check the topic if everything it's working. This is a free service and one of the few dudes still writing stuff for this device (afaik other than this and miui there are no other Android 11 rom out).