Android Recovery?!?

Search This thread

Mourachir

Sep 16, 2023
Hi, my xperia phone is stuck on the diagram and I can't get around it.
Please help me.

Salut, j'ai téléphone xperia bloqué sur le schéma et je ne parviens pas à le contouner.
aidez moi.

Mod. edit: post translated. alecxs

Last edited by a moderator:

eclipsek20

I've tried everything.

Bootloader is locked, so can't fastboot -w
fastboot reboot recovery doesn't work, just boots the device
sony flash tool states device is locked can't be flashed without unlocked bootloader
vol down + power doesn't work.

How do I boot to recovery?!?
What is your problem, did you just brick your phone and locked it, or did it get bricked while locked? In any case your last option is to flash stock via EDL, recovery wont flash jack **** unless they programmed a ROM installer there.

What is your problem, did you just brick your phone and locked it, or did it get bricked while locked? In any case your last option is to flash stock via EDL, recovery wont flash jack **** unless they programmed a ROM installer there.

This thread is over a year old... what a pointless response. You also don't have to respond so rudely to anyone. And since you seem so uneducated on the device, I'll fill you in. From factory, the initial batch of these phones didn't have more than a basic recovery on them for a tool from sony to flash it. It was a later android update that added android recovery to these devices.

This was fixed by basically bricking it on purpose, then getting one of sony's old flash tools via archive.org and flashing it with that.