Android secret codes not working

Search This thread

Tetsuo1981

Oct 16, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hi all

Since the last update I've been having to use the following code *#*#4636#*#* to enter phone settings to pick the type of internet connection I want (signal at work is poor but 3G is ok). But as of today the code no longer works and if I try via usual settings it's locked to auto. Anyone got any ideas?

SmartJuwel

For me POCO is very
Managed to find an app on the play store to do what I need but it's pretty poor of Xiaomi / Poco imo. Every update seems to gimp my phone even more
For me, POCO hardware is very good, but MIUI is useless for me.

When I bought my PocoX3Pro, I only turned it on for the bootloader unlock counter. Then I put it in the closet for 7 days and didn't use it. Then bootloader unlocked and CustomROM installed.

Reactions: Tetsuo1981

Tetsuo1981

Oct 16, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
For me POCO is very

For me, POCO hardware is very good, but MIUI is useless for me... Then bootloader unlocked and CustomROM installed.
I hear you, the reason I bought it was for the specs. And at first stock ROM was fine but it keeps getting worse. I'd love a stock AOSP ROM for it but I use Google pay and alot of secure stuff and am terrified of not being able to use it all

SmartJuwel

I hear you, the reason I bought it was for the specs. And at first stock ROM was fine but it keeps getting worse. I'd love a stock AOSP ROM for it but I use Google pay and alot of secure stuff and am terrified of not being able to use it all
I use CrDroid 8.11 with NikGappsCore on PocoX3NFC and for me everything works. I have NOT installed Magisk. Banking Apps are working, also NFC. I don't use GooglePay, but I'm sure it works too.
Also Battery Life is very well ;)
Maybe in th next weeks I will update to CrDroid 9.x. The only reason for waiting is: never change a running system :cowboy:

Reactions: Tetsuo1981

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For me POCO is very
    Managed to find an app on the play store to do what I need but it's pretty poor of Xiaomi / Poco imo. Every update seems to gimp my phone even more
    For me, POCO hardware is very good, but MIUI is useless for me.

When I bought my PocoX3Pro, I only turned it on for the bootloader unlock counter. Then I put it in the closet for 7 days and didn't use it. Then bootloader unlocked and CustomROM installed.
    I use CrDroid 8.11 with NikGappsCore on PocoX3NFC and for me everything works. I have NOT installed Magisk. Banking Apps are working, also NFC. I don't use GooglePay, but I'm sure it works too.
    Also Battery Life is very well ;)
    Maybe in th next weeks I will update to CrDroid 9.x. The only reason for waiting is: never change a running system :cowboy: