FlashPlayer-release-6.apk : for android 2.0,2.1,2.2

Attachments

• FlashPlayer-release-3.apk
    1.3 MB · Views: 64,974
  • FlashPlayer-release-6.apk
    1.3 MB · Views: 48,832

mosix

Nov 24, 2010
i've tested the v3 on archos 5 internet tablet with a small flex swf application, but it seems it doesn't work. the flex application that i've tried is created with flex 3.5 version (flash 9.0.124).

raihan_rdg

Dec 14, 2010
is this swf player for android opensource?....if so can you pls post the link for the source code.....it works a little slow but i badly need to have a swf player embeded into my application....plus could you give me a link to the open source swf player you ported it from......thanks

jesusotero

Aug 7, 2009
jesusoterogomez.com
I can't seem to get it to work with any swf embedded in the browser included in 2.2.1 Cyanogenmod 6, froyo.
Already tried different websites with swf and i haven't found any supported yet.

is there something i have to do after installing?.

this was tested in htc magic, which doesn't have support for 10.1 flash from adobe either.

Last edited:

altkon

Jan 27, 2011
It opens and plays only Videos uploaded from YouTube

I have tested it on my APad 2.1.Flytouch in Facebook on a video uploaded from Youtube with the browser and it played it allright , but other formats it cant open or play.

bradlmeyer@ij.net

Mar 23, 2011
I tried this on PanDigital with open platform Android installed version 2. The process would terminate unexpectedly. The goal was to try to use this app to view streaming flash content from continuing eductaion web site. Can this app do that? are there any tweaks? I tried release 3 and 6.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    see attachment:

FlashPlayer-release-3.apk : for android 1.5,1.6

FlashPlayer-release-6.apk : for android 2.0,2.1,2.2