Android TV 8.0 flash file for all TCL Android TV

Search This thread

alefmm

May 15, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F3
Anyone know why can't playing shared files on local network on Android 8?
Model C2US (2017) auto updated by TCL 2 years ago.

On Android 7 was possible to use NTFS storage.
Tried some apps that connect to windows folders and is possible to see/play .mkv or .mp4 files but native player of TV can't be selected.

If I send the file to TV internal storage I'm able to play it with stock player (and HDR or DD if available works).
Nowadays to play them I need to use some player (like Kodi or MX Player) and HDR advise appers but DD don't.
Using other players can't pass-through DD and the quality sound is very low compared to Kodi or MX Player (so it means that even DD logo don't shows the audio on that is passing).

Other "bug" is playing new content shared cause HDR can't be detected. But older HDR files works.
Tested on Media Server (WebOS 6.0) the same files and both (DD, Atmos, HDR) were playable.

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013

erf117

Dec 24, 2014
Hi everyone, I hope someone is still hanging aroind. I have a problem with a TCL 50dp660x1 which is stuck in the android boot logo. i think originally the problem came from changing some settings in the tv since it crashed a little bit after.

I have tried flashing the latest update that I found in the tcl website and one of the firmwares mention before in this thread. Both flashes went fine but the tv won't make it pass the boot android boot logo.

Does anyone have the right firmware for this model? Or knows how to get it to factory reset? Its a model with only a power button.

scorpion268

May 6, 2022

Attachments

• TCLl49p2us.jpg
    TCLl49p2us.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 11

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
Please, Maybe help with firmware TCL L49P2US to [email protected] or any update link for download it. Thanks a lot
V8-S68AT02-LF1V182

V8-S68AT02-LF1V198.bin

scorpion268

May 6, 2022
V8-S68AT02-LF1V182

V8-S68AT02-LF1V198.bin

Upgrade firmware error, now the TV show TCL logo then after 10 seconds turn off the white frontal led power indicator, as if I had unplugged the power cord, any suggestions, now is not booting :(. I use V8-S68AT02-LF1V198.bin and then V8-S68AT02-LF1V150.bin from fat32 memory flash ...Please help me. Thanks a lot

scorpion268

May 6, 2022
Upgrade firmware error, now the TV show TCL logo then after 10 seconds turn off the white frontal led power indicator, as if I had unplugged the power cord, any suggestions, now is not booting :(. I use V8-S68AT02-LF1V198.bin and then V8-S68AT02-LF1V150.bin from fat32 memory flash ...Please help me. Thanks a lot
Maybe I should try the ota file, please help me whith the OTA update link , thanks a lot

Attachments

• TCLl49p22us.jpg
    TCLl49p22us.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 13

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
Maybe I should try the ota file, please help me whith the OTA update link , thanks a lot
Read posts ,I give you link....

scorpion268

May 6, 2022
Read posts ,I give you link....

It works for this model l49p2us ?, as I understand it is a model of the year 2016. I´m tryng

scorpion268

May 6, 2022
I am trying again and again and the firmware upgrade is always incomplete, now the TV does not work :(, sorry for so much trouble, I appreciate your time and understanding, I am new in this world

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
Try different USB drive or TV input.
Also USB drive...FAT32 or NTFS format.

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
Download the archive from the site.

2. Unpack the firmware file on a flash card (FAT 32) (USB 2.0) to the root folder.
3. Insert the flash card into the USB 2.0 slot on the TV.
4. Update the firmware:
a). Select USB update from the menu and update the software.

b). If the TV did not see the firmware, update it forcibly:
one). Turn off the TV.
2). Remove the plug from the socket.
3). Hold down the "POWER" button on the TV.
4). Insert the plug into the socket.
5). The update should start automatically.

Attachments

• firmware_manual.pdf
    289.7 KB · Views: 13
  • TCL_L43_49_55_65P2US_user_manual_curved_full_revised.pdf
    70.1 MB · Views: 12
  • 2022-05-07_013853.png
    2022-05-07_013853.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: scorpion268

sarheed

May 9, 2022
Good Day,

Anyone have a solution for android tv logo stuck on loop? and when i try to get to root menu it shows dead android error then it restarts.. anything would be helpful

V8-T658T01-LF1V148

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download the archive from the site.

2. Unpack the firmware file on a flash card (FAT 32) (USB 2.0) to the root folder.
    3. Insert the flash card into the USB 2.0 slot on the TV.
    4. Update the firmware:
    a). Select USB update from the menu and update the software.

b). If the TV did not see the firmware, update it forcibly:
    one). Turn off the TV.
    2). Remove the plug from the socket.
    3). Hold down the "POWER" button on the TV.
    4). Insert the plug into the socket.
    5). The update should start automatically.
    Leaked TCL Android TV 8.0 before it is updated on TCL's own website, so if you have a TCL Android TV of model types Percee TV you can injoy Android 8.

Please Note that you have to use USB Port 3 and Not USB Port 2 or you will Problem.

(.........1drv.ms/u/s!AnbGbXJxdf9Bg4Uwth3AFXu8xksloA.......)

Download the file and copy to a blank formatted USB Plug in the format USB drum 32

1. Turn off the TV (power supply - unplug the power cord)
    2. Insert the USB stick in USB Port 3
    3. Press and hold the power button on the TV: n (not the remote control)
    4. Turn on the power to the TV (while pressing the power button)
    5. After approximately ten seconds, you see the upgrade message on the TV as soon as you see this, release the power switch.

The TV will now be updated. Do not disconnect or press any buttons until you see the google welcome page. The update is now complete.
    I have a USB 3 port and a USB2 port that says service on my TCL 55C2US anyone tried this one yet?
    I would love to see if i can give it a bit of an update
    Hi,
    I would like to go back to android 7 because after update my TV has bad video quality. it's possible? please help me
    hi Guys i would need your help. because i realy don't want to brick my tv. i have tcl 55dc760 on android 6.0 i would like to update it to 8.0. can you explane me more detail what should i do?
    thank you
    the title is misleading, this is obviously not for all tcl (android) tv's.