Account currently disabled
Aug 10, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
20221105_120535.jpg
this one got but its very slow and errorneous

nizu834x

Feb 16, 2018
Hi My TV TCL( 65C2US) is stuck in tcl logo and showing and error messages. Please help.

Attachments

• 54DE1001-E3F0-480E-89CA-73D1A28CF92F.jpeg
    54DE1001-E3F0-480E-89CA-73D1A28CF92F.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 46
  • 191E9FBC-E3B4-403A-9934-BAC187526DB7.jpeg
    191E9FBC-E3B4-403A-9934-BAC187526DB7.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 47

NSES

Nov 16, 2022
All S68AT02 firmware is for your TV.
or other link...
Hi ,

I've multiple problems with my TCL Model : L55P1US, Current Firmware : V8-S68AT02-LF1V198.
1 - TCL "Play Store" doesn't contain common apps like Netflix, Prime, Youtube. And it seems that all external apps are not working. that's weird ;

2- I've installed "Google play Store" from the "TCL app store" but it can't connect. everytime it says retry again ! (mail, password and internet connexion are ok) I don't understand why !

3- I went to "Google play store web page", got connected and I tried to install Netflix, Youtube, etc...; the apps were installed on my mobiel phone, not on my TV ! my mind is burning !

4- I've installed "Aptoide TV" via "Google play store web page"; it's a similar app like "Google play store". I've installed Netflix, Youtube, etc...; the apps are installed but nothing worked: Netflix show "error", youtube blocs on the first page;

5- I've deleted the installed and not working apps and have donwloaded Netflix app and other apps on my USB, but when tried to install them a message shows up saying "there is no app that can open this file" !

Would you like to tell me what's not going on, please, and how to fixe it ?
I appreciate your help and efforts. thanks in advance !

NB.: I've always used my TCL tv to watch satellit channels. I've started facing these problems since I connected it to the internet and wanted to use streaming apps (netflix).

NSES

Nov 16, 2022
Hi ,

I've multiple problems with my TCL TV Model : L55P1US, Current Firmware : V8-S68AT02-LF1V198.

1 - TCL "Play Store" doesn't contain common apps like Netflix, Prime Video, Youtube. It seems that all external apps are not working. that's weird ;
I started learning from comments posted here and tried the following steps, in vain !

2- I've installed "Google play Store" from the own TV "TCL App Store" but it couldn't connect. Every time it showed "try again", knowing that my email, password and internet speed connexion are ok. I tried with an other email, same thing. I don't understand why !

3- I went to "Google play store web page", got connected and tried to install Netflix, Youtube, etc...; the apps were installed on my mobile phone, not on my TV ! my mind is burning!

4- I've installed "Aptoide TV" via "Google play store web page"; it's a similar app like "Google play store". "Aptoide TV" allowed me to install Netflix, Youtube. but nothing worked: Netflix show "error", youtube blocs on the first page;

5- I've deleted the installed and not working apps and have donwloaded Netflix and other apps on my USB, but when tried to install them a message shows up saying "there is no app that can open this file" !

NB.: I've always used my TCL tv to watch satellit channels. I've a good internet speed. I've started facing these problems since I've connected it to the internet and wanted to use streaming apps (Netflix).

Kevin mä

Nov 29, 2022
das sind genug infos. Wie ich sehe, ist dies derzeit die neueste Version von der offiziellen TCL-Website. Und es ist Android 9.0. Sie können es hier unter Download überprüfen und auf Software klicken. https://www.tcl.com/eu/en/new-product-list/ep64-series/65--4k-hdr-tv-powered-by-android-tv.html
aber wie gesagt aktuell ist das die neuste version
sterben mehr was machen kann mir einer für tcl 55ep644 Fernseher die neueste Firmware version geben oder update software da ich das gleich problem habe mit Entwicklermodus

Mod translation: can someone give me the latest firmware version for tcl 55ep644 television or update software because I have the same problem with developer mode

Last edited by a moderator:

drsaif7

Dec 3, 2022
Hi ,

I've multiple problems with my TCL TV Model : L55P1US, Current Firmware : V8-S68AT02-LF1V198.

1 - TCL "Play Store" doesn't contain common apps like Netflix, Prime Video, Youtube. It seems that all external apps are not working. that's weird ;
I started learning from comments posted here and tried the following steps, in vain !

2- I've installed "Google play Store" from the own TV "TCL App Store" but it couldn't connect. Every time it showed "try again", knowing that my email, password and internet speed connexion are ok. I tried with an other email, same thing. I don't understand why !

3- I went to "Google play store web page", got connected and tried to install Netflix, Youtube, etc...; the apps were installed on my mobile phone, not on my TV ! my mind is burning!

4- I've installed "Aptoide TV" via "Google play store web page"; it's a similar app like "Google play store". "Aptoide TV" allowed me to install Netflix, Youtube. but nothing worked: Netflix show "error", youtube blocs on the first page;

5- I've deleted the installed and not working apps and have donwloaded Netflix and other apps on my USB, but when tried to install them a message shows up saying "there is no app that can open this file" !

NB.: I've always used my TCL tv to watch satellit channels. I've a good internet speed. I've started facing these problems since I've connected it to the internet and wanted to use streaming apps (Netflix).s
I am facing same problem. If I open preinstalled Youtube it show videos that are 2000 days old videos. Rest all probelms are same. Did you find any remedy or still bearing same?

NSES

Nov 16, 2022
I am facing same problem. If I open preinstalled Youtube it show videos that are 2000 days old videos. Rest all probelms are same. Did you find any remedy or still bearing same?
Hi there;

I've updated the firmware to V8-S68AT02-LF1V198 but nothing changed. this version is the most updated. I knew it wasn't a firmware issue but a Android one ! So, I asked TCL support, indeed, they said that the Android build in that tv is old (Version 5) not compatible with most new apps as Netflix, ...

Solutions:
- Change the tv "motherboard" very expensive ! or
- Buy a "Chromcast with Google TV" 4K or simple HD (other trademarks offer the same technology. Prices vary (~50 € ) ! this technology uses makes your TV SMARTER AGAIN :)

Although image and sound quality, I think TCL is not worth trusted as a company. I'll never buy something from this trademark, cause this TV version has been commercialized since 4 /5 years for a high price and at final we can't enjoy simple apps ! that's very silly !

Even the "sittings button" is accessible once you click in TV, not on "Home screen board". Really stupid Chinese engineers !

This and I've not yet opted for a Chromcast with Google TV. So if you find an other solution, please tag me !

Thanks !

Last edited:

estarna

Dec 28, 2022
Hi there, I have a TCL 65S434-CA.

Android is 9. Is there a firmware that can bring me to 10 or newer?

Happy Holidays!

-Eric

Attachments

• TCL.jpg
    TCL.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 33

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
i need me help sir

Tcl 40-mt58cu-mad4hg software
Never use google search before ? :rolleyes:
Easy to found...:D

sample..

Here is thread....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, please help me. My TCL using Android 8, model L32S6800.
    Does anyone know what firmware should I download
    Look here....
    Leaked TCL Android TV 8.0 before it is updated on TCL's own website, so if you have a TCL Android TV of model types Percee TV you can injoy Android 8.

Please Note that you have to use USB Port 3 and Not USB Port 2 or you will Problem.

(.........1drv.ms/u/s!AnbGbXJxdf9Bg4Uwth3AFXu8xksloA.......)

Download the file and copy to a blank formatted USB Plug in the format USB drum 32

1. Turn off the TV (power supply - unplug the power cord)
    2. Insert the USB stick in USB Port 3
    3. Press and hold the power button on the TV: n (not the remote control)
    4. Turn on the power to the TV (while pressing the power button)
    5. After approximately ten seconds, you see the upgrade message on the TV as soon as you see this, release the power switch.

The TV will now be updated. Do not disconnect or press any buttons until you see the google welcome page. The update is now complete.
    I did read it. However it has confused me as there are multiple firmware versions, some are ending with V182, V198, and V169. Not sure which one would be compatible with my TV.

Any help in this regard is truly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    All S68AT02 firmware is for your TV.
    or other link...
    I have a USB 3 port and a USB2 port that says service on my TCL 55C2US anyone tried this one yet?
    I would love to see if i can give it a bit of an update
    Hi,
    I would like to go back to android 7 because after update my TV has bad video quality. it's possible? please help me
    Hello, please help me. My TCL using Android 8, model L32S6800.
    Does anyone know what firmware should I download
    Look here....