Android TV 8.0 flash file for all TCL Android TV

Search This thread

easy20150436

Jul 15, 2020
Hello.
I have trouble with my U49P6046. Its boot only to tcl Logo. I need the recovery image for this model. Can everyone send me the files. Please.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

noircloud

Jun 30, 2010
hello.

my tv is U49P6046, and when watching TV from antenna the channel names still stuck on screen, so I wanted to update or downdate the software.
can someone tell me if this image files are compatible ?

thanks in advance

DeltaX2k

Jun 24, 2016
Can I update to Android 7 or 8 through the USB update methodology and which build I should use. For the reference, I do have TCL 65c2us with the following details

Software version: V8-T658T01-LF1V189
TV+ OS version: V3. 1.2(V8-1712072-MF1V312)
Version: 6.0.1

entisaurus

Dec 9, 2020
I have a TCL 65x4us I have followed the instructions on the TCL website ( https://support.tclelectronics.com.au/software-version/ ) including the directions below.

1. Turn off the TV (power supply - unplug the power cord)
2. Insert the USB stick in USB Port 3.............Including using a USB 3.0 stick.
3. Press and hold the power button on the TV: n (not the remote control)
4. Turn on the power to the TV (while pressing the power button)
5. After approximately ten seconds, you see the upgrade message on the TV as soon as you see this, release the power switch.

I have tried at least 20 different combinations of using different sticks/ports, the latest version as well as a few versions going back and all I seem to ever get is the android with a red triangle. Tv starts back up fine after but never updates. Anyone experience the same and/or have any suggestions?

Cheers in advance.

Attachments

• PXL_20201209_221615540.jpg
    PXL_20201209_221615540.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 317

j_lim2k2

Dec 18, 2012
Good day!

I have a TCL 49C2us from the Philippines. It is still in android 7. The one posted here is from Australia TCL ( https://support.tclelectronics.com.au/software-version/ ). Has anyone tried updating their non-Australian TCl TV from the website? Just to add the Philippines is using ISDB-T for its digital TV. I am afraid that flashing australian or european firmware might lose my ISDB-T as EU/AU is using DVT.

Cheers!

zorain

Jan 3, 2021
hi please let me know how can i update my TCL TV ANDROID 5.1.1
MODEL L49P2US
SOFTWARE VERSION V8-S68AT02-LF1V150

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
Good day!

I have a TCL 49C2us from the Philippines. It is still in android 7. The one posted here is from Australia TCL ( https://support.tclelectronics.com.au/software-version/ ). Has anyone tried updating their non-Australian TCl TV from the website? Just to add the Philippines is using ISDB-T for its digital TV. I am afraid that flashing australian or european firmware might lose my ISDB-T as EU/AU is using DVT.

Cheers!
All firmware is same, only difference is TCL server location.

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
Can I update to Android 7 or 8 through the USB update methodology and which build I should use. For the reference, I do have TCL 65c2us with the following details

Software version: V8-T658T01-LF1V189
TV+ OS version: V3. 1.2(V8-1712072-MF1V312)
Version: 6.0.1

Latest version is V570 (V8-T658T01-LF1V570).
Got some IMG and some OTA files (Android 7& 8).

Last edited:

shibaboocus

Jun 22, 2019
Hi, I have a TCL 55C2US, it wouldn't boot and would get stuck on the android animation part, I was thinking of resetting and reinstalling the firmware. Which firmware should I choose and how do I install the firmware to my tv using a USB?

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
Hi, I have a TCL 55C2US, it wouldn't boot and would get stuck on the android animation part, I was thinking of resetting and reinstalling the firmware. Which firmware should I choose and how do I install the firmware to my tv using a USB?
Which firmware version you have installed ?

shibaboocus

Jun 22, 2019
Which firmware version you have installed ?
am not sure, it got updated in the latest firmware for 55C2US but not sure what version number it is asides that it's I think Android 8.0, I also tried installing the v544 firmware but it doesn't recognize it and I get this error that it cant find an update package even though there is in the usb.

Attachments

• IMG_4930.jpg
    IMG_4930.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 206
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    3.4 KB · Views: 208

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
"Update.pkg"...but which version?
Older TCL models, ALL got pkg file to update...need version!

Edit:
You download from here ?

Btw,
try V574 (Android 8)
MT58.....V8-T658T01-LF1V574 PKG

Follow first post in this thread....how to install.
I asume USB port 3 is "Service Port" .

Reference....

Edit:
V574 OTA

Last edited:

shibaboocus

Jun 22, 2019

Edit:
You download from here ?

Btw,
try V574 (Android 8)

Reference....

The package file I downloaded initially was v544, but it won't even recognize the .pkg file. The USB Service port on my unit is USB 2.0

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    4.6 KB · Views: 180

shibaboocus

Jun 22, 2019

Edit:
You download from here ?

Btw,
try V574 (Android 8)

Reference....
I still got the same error "No update available package", am using the .pkg file that you provided.

shibaboocus

Jun 22, 2019
USB FAT32...?
Change USB port...?
Different USB...?
I have already tried using a different USB, formatted to FAT32 even formatted to FAT, tried different ports, it's still the same issue "No available update package, system update stopped" is there anything else I could do? Maybe an .img file? I really need help on this.

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
Rename Update.pkg to Update.img and try.
or
instead of Update....rename to V8-T658T01-LF1V574.img.

But I think older models on Android 8 use pkg / bin files to update.
Newer models on Android 9 using img file.

Btw,
attached file how to flash from TCL for MT58.

Attachments

• Software update procedure MT58.pdf
    461.6 KB · Views: 724
Last edited:

shibaboocus

Jun 22, 2019
Rename Update.pkg to Update.img and try.
or
instead of Update....rename to V8-T658T01-LF1V574.img.

But I think older models on Android 8 use pkg / bin files to update.
Newer models on Android 9 using img file.

Btw,
attached file how to flash from TCL for MT58.
hello good day, I managed to download the file that you've given me, downloaded it, and placed it in the FAT32 USB, the tv did recognize the file and started updating but it failed in a few minutes, I have tried using a different USB's, it's still the same problem. I figured that our tv recognizes WinRAR zip files.

at least right now I knew that it only recognizes zip files, is there anything else I could do about this? maybe a different firmware file?

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 171
  • imagecon.jpg
    imagecon.jpg
    855.6 KB · Views: 168

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, please help me. My TCL using Android 8, model L32S6800.
    Does anyone know what firmware should I download
    Look here....
    Leaked TCL Android TV 8.0 before it is updated on TCL's own website, so if you have a TCL Android TV of model types Percee TV you can injoy Android 8.

Please Note that you have to use USB Port 3 and Not USB Port 2 or you will Problem.

(.........1drv.ms/u/s!AnbGbXJxdf9Bg4Uwth3AFXu8xksloA.......)

Download the file and copy to a blank formatted USB Plug in the format USB drum 32

1. Turn off the TV (power supply - unplug the power cord)
    2. Insert the USB stick in USB Port 3
    3. Press and hold the power button on the TV: n (not the remote control)
    4. Turn on the power to the TV (while pressing the power button)
    5. After approximately ten seconds, you see the upgrade message on the TV as soon as you see this, release the power switch.

The TV will now be updated. Do not disconnect or press any buttons until you see the google welcome page. The update is now complete.
    I did read it. However it has confused me as there are multiple firmware versions, some are ending with V182, V198, and V169. Not sure which one would be compatible with my TV.

Any help in this regard is truly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    All S68AT02 firmware is for your TV.
    or other link...
    I have a USB 3 port and a USB2 port that says service on my TCL 55C2US anyone tried this one yet?
    I would love to see if i can give it a bit of an update
    Hi,
    I would like to go back to android 7 because after update my TV has bad video quality. it's possible? please help me
    Hello, please help me. My TCL using Android 8, model L32S6800.
    Does anyone know what firmware should I download
    Look here....