Android TV x86 (repurpose your own PCs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cfer_cl

Mar 16, 2019
HP Mini dont work with 9.0 pie

Hello Everyone!
Where can I download Android TV x86 with 7.1.2 Nougat to try in my HpMini.

Thank you a lot.

Trey n

Nov 12, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5
OnePlus 5
To all of u getting stuck at Google sign in loop reboot and select boot with no modeset and type exit twice when the text stops scrolling it'll bring u to the home screen and go to settings add account and enter your details then reboot to regular mode or lvds if u have ur TV hooked up through hdmi to get sound working go to sound settings and select display port idk if it's different for different laptops but it worked for me, hopefully the switch to nougat will fix Hulu and Netflix and prime video :) also my old media center remote works I hope it'll still work on nougat

Last edited:
Reactions: serch826

mobiapps

Nov 11, 2011
Hello,

I cannot download the Android ISO from any of the above mentioned links, One drive, Dropbox, google drive... Please suggest alternatives ?

Ahmad Moemen

May 2, 2016
Mansoura
Good thing you have removed the links, you already know this ISO is pirated and it originally belongs to @TOSanthony, he used to publish his Android-x86 TV builds in Discord where he can make his ISOs paid, he cannot do that here hence why you can no longer see his builds here.
Also, you have mentioned that you were about to downgrade to Android 7.1.2, which TOSanthony published for free in XDA back in 2017 (until 2018), with an excuse of being "more stable and functional", and by the way I request from XDA moderators to remove this thread and its blog too.

skirklan

Mar 2, 2010
Good thing you have removed the links, you already know this ISO is pirated and it originally belongs to @TOSanthony, he used to publish his Android-x86 TV builds in Discord where he can make his ISOs paid, he cannot do that here hence why you can no longer see his builds here.
Also, you have mentioned that you were about to downgrade to Android 7.1.2, which TOSanthony published for free in XDA back in 2017 (until 2018), with an excuse of being "more stable and functional", and by the way I request from XDA moderators to remove this thread and its blog too.

Seeing search provider results with news article posting that ref this thread OP, xda, and the project. Could be why the thread became active again?

utkuilmaz

Oct 9, 2017
It is because the thread became active again since all the news about it. Also, I highly question the ethics of mashing two open-source entities together and making it paid. Imagine unironically supporting this.

HanZie82

Feb 7, 2009
2nd floor still under sea-level.
All links on the website are deader then a doornail... :(

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Thanks for clarifying!
Altho as a pirate i will never pay for something like this.

Rather not have it then pay... :cool:

Dvalin21

Nov 2, 2010
OKC
OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren
Can I use this in parallel with an operating system on my PC? Like a dual operating system?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agsw3XWASdg

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Hi guys,
does any one know how to download Android TV 9.0 x86.
I went to the website and all of the links seem to be down.
Can anyone help me ??
Thanks in advance

I was able to copy it to my gdrive, also to anyone looking Oreo version. Keep in mind this is not Amzn original work. IT belongs to TOS who also load the source code to github

ricktendo

Dec 22, 2013
OnePlus 5T
Sorry, I meant the block type/name, on my hardware, nvme shows as /nvme0, and on my udoo, it shows up as xvd0

How do I obtain this block name, what command?

I have tried booting laptop mode (failed) and debug mode only showed sda for the internal mSATA SSD and sdb for the usb

Is there a way for me to format and flash the OS from another Linux or Windows installation? (I have a mSATA USB adapter)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

====================
    Android TV x86
    ====================

Repurpose your own PCs as an Android TV instead of buying your own Android TV devices
    Links will be expired on December 1, 2020, except for Tech Info's link and will downgrade to Android TV 7.1.2 Nougat to make fully functional

Specifications:
    Android version: 9.0 Pie
    Platform: x64 (64-bit)
    File size: 933MB

Requirements:
    CPU: 1.2 GHz dual-core or faster 64-bit capable processor.
    RAM: 1GB minimum, 2GB or higher recommended.
    Storage: 8GB free disk space, 16GB, or higher recommended for downloading more apps and other contents.
    GPU: 64MB of video memory. You have to use Intel Iris/HD/GMA, Nvidia GeForce, or AMD Radeon/FirePro.
    Display: 1280x720 minimum resolution, 16:9, 16:10 or 17:9 aspect ratio.

Download Link:
    On (mod edit: link removed) website.
    Android TV x86 website home: (mod edit: link removed

Download links are Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, and MEGA (from Tech Info).

Screenshot:
    Screenshots are in creation progress.
    Nice one, i look forward to trying this out i was thinking of this idea myself a while back, couple of questions, does chromecast, netflix ect work without the widevine Level 1? And could you please Concider a build without google play games, google play music, Youtube ect... basically just the play store preinstalled (Main one is to remove Youtube so i can use Smart Youtube TV with Voice Search it Conflicts With stock Youtube Package Name) Thanks
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone