[Android][UNSAMLOCK] Bootloader Unlock for Samsung US/Canada Devices

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
This thread is @svetius approved

NOTE: The One UI 3.1 bootloader will bypass the unlock token, Do not update or bump your bootloader version. So If you ever take the update and you can downgrade go for it. And you will remains unlocked.
un-samsung-lock.png

Description:
This service will acquire you to unlock samsung bootloader. Allow you to flash custom firmwares, kernels and recoveries. This service will wipe the device entirely of all data, please remove your SD card, and backup all information that you may need, remove all accounts before service.
This service supports all current models that require token to unlock bootloader (e.g. US/Canada A51, A71, S10, N10, S20, N20, Fold, Flip and Tab S series.)
DID is available on download mode or by ADB (adb shell getprop ro.boot.em.did) or by Android terminal (getprop ro.boot.em.did)
Provide the DID that you’ve obtained from the device (PLEASE DOUBLE AND TRIPLE CHECK IT’S CORRECT, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR BAD SUBMISSION)
We will provide the token file once it’s available

FAQ:
- This is a paid service and not provided by XDA.
- Each device has it’s own DID and token.
- You cannot flash unlock token 2 times, you get a single chance, Dont lose it by flashing combination token.
- The token file will be available within 1–36 hours of order.
- We will unlock the device remotely or you do it yourself.
- To flash this token file yourself you will need a modified ODIN version.
- USA/Canada devices has no oem unlock toggle.
- Knox will be tripped after a custom binary flash.
- Samsung Pass, Samsung Pay will never work after root. Safetynet, Samsung Health and Secure folder could be fixed.
- This is a permanent bootloader unlock. You can flash full stock firmware multiple times and bootloader remain unlocked.

Disclaimers:
Please note that unlocking your bootloader does not mean that you will be able to unlock the SIM lock. Unlocking your SIM lock is at the discretion of your operator/carrier and is not part of the bootloader unlocking scope.

We strongly suggest that you do not unlock the bootloader unless you are confident that you understand the risks involved. This is a technical procedure and the side effects could possibly necessitate repairs to your device not covered under warranty. If you are still interested in unlocking the bootloader, and you understand the consequences both to your device and to your warranty, then you may refer to the following post where we have provided the unlocking instructions.

Last edited:

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
Development:

My TWRP threads for unlocked devices:
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (Snapdragon)
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy Note 20 5G (Snapdragon)
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy S20 Series (Snapdragon)
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy S20 FE 5G (Snapdragon)
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy Note 10+ (Snapdragon)
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy Note 10 (Snapdragon)
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy S10 Lite (Snapdragon)
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy Note 10+ 5G N976U/U1/W (Snapdragon)
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy Note 10+ 5G N9760/Q/V (Snapdragon)
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy S10 5G (Snapdragon)
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy S10+ (Snapdragon)
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy S10e (Snapdragon)
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy S10 (Snapdragon)

[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy Tab S6 (Snapdragon)
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy A71 5G (Snapdragon)

Jrkruse's Must Have An Unlocked Bootloader Threads:
SM_G970U_Snapdragon_Android_10_AIO_Root_Forceencrypt Remover_Bluetooth Patcher_Fix Safetynet_Upgrade_Firmware
SM_G973U_Snapdragon_Android_10_AIO_Root_Forceencrypt Remover_Bluetooth Patcher_Fix Safetynet_Upgrade_Firmware
SM_G975U_Snapdragon_Android_10_AIO_Root_Forceencrypt Remover_Bluetooth Patcher_Fix Safetynet_Upgrade_Firmware

klabit87's Custom ROMS:

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0]LineageOS 17.1 beyond0qlte
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0]LineageOS 17.1 beyond1qlte
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0]LineageOS 17.1 beyond2qlte

Sac23's Custom ROMS:
[ROM] Sac23 N976U (SNAP ONLY) Custom Rom
[ROM] Sac23 G988U & G986U Custom Rom
[ROM] Sac23 Note 20 Ultra N986U Custom Rom (Snapdragon)

jimbo77's Kernels and ROMs:

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][S20,S20U][120hz] - LineageOS 17.1
[Kernel][01.01.21][Q:1.6.3][R:1.8.0] JimboK - Kernel for SM-8250 (S20 and Note 20 Snapdragon)

Krog18's Custom ROMS:

[Magisk Rom] [One UI 2.5] [G973U] [G975U] Krog rom V1
[Magisk Rom] [One UI 2.5] [G970U] Krog rom V1

Last edited:
Reactions: Nameless Foe

whodat711

May 7, 2011
New Orleans
Can also confirm Afaneh is legit! Got my s20 + 5g (y2q) and Note 20 5g (c1q) both done by him!

Hes also has spent countless hours working on TWRP for many devices he does not even own !

Would not hesitate to do business with him again..

Reactions: Dr.A and afaneh92

PKS016

Jun 28, 2015
Okay. This looks like a working method for bootloader unlock for Canadian version. I'm okay paying for the service.

Can you give a hint how much for S20 Fe? I do like to get a estimate before buying the device. Will you providing this service at a later date say year from now?

Thanks

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
Okay. This looks like a working method for bootloader unlock for Canadian version. I'm okay paying for the service.

Can you give a hint how much for S20 Fe? I do like to get a estimate before buying the device. Will you providing this service at a later date say year from now?

Thanks
Join my telegram channel for more details.
Im not sure about next year. Life change from day to day.

el7145

Mar 21, 2012
NY
Just got the unlock done on my Samsung galaxy s20 plus (g986u1), super quick and super easy...got twrp installed and then easily rooted with magisk.

Definetly worth it, and Thanks @afaneh92

Reactions: afaneh92

Nameless Foe

Jan 23, 2021
This thread is @svetius approved
View attachment 5181461

Description:
This service will acquire you to unlock samsung bootloader. Allow you to flash custom firmwares, kernels and recoveries. This service will wipe the device entirely of all data, please remove your SD card, and backup all information that you may need, remove all accounts before service.
This service supports all current models that require token to unlock bootloader (e.g. US/Canada S10, N10, S20, N20, Fold and Tab S series.)
DID is available on download mode or by ADB (adb shell getprop ro.boot.em.did) or by Android terminal (getprop ro.boot.em.did)
Provide the DID that you’ve obtained from the device (PLEASE DOUBLE AND TRIPLE CHECK IT’S CORRECT, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR BAD SUBMISSION)
We will provide the token file once it’s available

FAQ:
- This is a paid service and not provided by XDA.
- Each device has it’s own DID and token.
- You cannot flash unlock token 2 times, you get a single chance, Dont lose it by flashing combination token.
- The token file will be available within 1–36 hours of order.
- We will unlock the device remotely or you do it yourself.
- To flash this token file yourself you will need a modified ODIN version.
- USA/Canada devices has no oem unlock toggle.
- Knox will be tripped after a custom binary flash.
- Samsung Pass, Samsung Pay will never work after root. Safetynet, Samsung Health and Secure folder could be fixed.
- This is a permanent bootloader unlock. You can flash full stock firmware multiple times and bootloader remain unlocked.

Disclaimers:
Please note that unlocking your bootloader does not mean that you will be able to unlock the SIM lock. Unlocking your SIM lock is at the discretion of your operator/carrier and is not part of the bootloader unlocking scope.

We strongly suggest that you do not unlock the bootloader unless you are confident that you understand the risks involved. This is a technical procedure and the side effects could possibly necessitate repairs to your device not covered under warranty. If you are still interested in unlocking the bootloader, and you understand the consequences both to your device and to your warranty, then you may refer to the following post where we have provided the unlocking instructions.
Glad to be apart of this community! Hear me out.. This guy is the real deal.! Its been a long time since i have had an android, much less rooting it! Pleased to work with you and thanks for all the help! Could not ask for anything more..!

ray mealer

Aug 31, 2014
I have the AT&T Galaxy S10E is there a way to unlock the BOOTLOADER on this phone rooted and custom recovery please someone answer me quick AT&T dished out of forcible software update that I can not stop I've got it stuck in download mode and I don't know where to start now

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
I'm waiting for the S21 unlock and TWRP
Hopefully it won't take a long time
S21 not yet unlockable.
I have the AT&T Galaxy S10E is there a way to unlock the BOOTLOADER on this phone rooted and custom recovery please someone answer me quick AT&T dished out of forcible software update that I can not stop I've got it stuck in download mode and I don't know where to start now
My telegram channel and group links above in second post, or contact me directly @ afaneh92

Reactions: Dr.A