• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Android][UNSAMLOCK] Bootloader Unlock for Samsung US/Canada Devices

Search This thread
EDIT: I see the above response re: v7 bootloader. Looks like I have v9. Anybody need a perfect condition Note9 with Dex? :)
________

Hello - I was told that my carrier unlocked Note9 N960U1 One UI 2.5 with August 2021 security patch cannot be unlocked and that the Feb 2021 security patch was the last that allowed unlocking? Could you provide any additional details on whether this is possible? I would love to use your service.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
EDIT: I see the above response re: v7 bootloader. Looks like I have v9. Anybody need a perfect condition Note9 with Dex? :)
________

Hello - I was told that my carrier unlocked Note9 N960U1 One UI 2.5 with August 2021 security patch cannot be unlocked and that the Feb 2021 security patch was the last that allowed unlocking? Could you provide any additional details on whether this is possible? I would love to use your service.

Thanks in advance.
As you said. If there any updates will let you know.

Reactions: johninsf

Droid9684

May 9, 2011
@afaneh92 can this be unlocked? G986U1UES2DUI5 .... Otherwise having trouble finding an unlockable SM-G986U / U1 device without having to purchase first. Sellers won't give me baseband version on Ebay.

Droid9684

May 9, 2011
Update just released yesterday and you updated lol
No v2 cant be unlocked yet.
I was sent a picture of the device by the seller. Idk if they updated the device but it was ordered wednesday for a friday delivery so they could tell me build number. So where can I find a v1 bootloader? Idk what other device id be interested in but I dont have a phone anymore since last weekend. Ive thought about saying F it and just going to iPhone.

Oh note I did not buy the device. Its getting hard for sellers to tell me build number on S20.

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
I was sent a picture of the device by the seller. Idk if they updated the device but it was ordered wednesday for a friday delivery so they could tell me build number. So where can I find a v1 bootloader? Idk what other device id be interested in but I dont have a phone anymore since last weekend. Ive thought about saying F it and just going to iPhone.

Oh note I did not buy the device. Its getting hard for sellers to tell me build number on S20.
In case you want to buy, 5th character from the right is bootloader version.
List of unlockable versions in 2nd post.

Reactions: Droid9684

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012

Top Liked Posts