[CLOSED][Android][UNSAMLOCK] Bootloader Unlock for Samsung US/Canada Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
This is not US variant, do not post something you are not sure about, your device is not even 5G
SM-T738U is
Purchased physically in the US running the XAR CSC on its firmware is not US variant? Ah, Regardless. The bootloader can be unlocked on SM-T733 and possibly SM-T738U (not sure, I don't own that model, from what what I've read possible) until they release the A12 update planned for April! Standard OEM unlock then open via download mode. In regards to 5G, well aware my device doesn't have 5G, perhaps you thought I was referring to post above?

lewmur

Apr 30, 2011
I was using an old 3g SIM card and when AT&T shutdown their 3g I had to get a new 4g SIM. But LOS wouldn't activate it. So I used Odin to flash the latest stock ROM and that got the 4g SIM working. Did I relock the bootloader, I paid to unlock, by flashing the stock ROM?

afaneh92

Account currently disabled
Jul 31, 2012
I was using an old 3g SIM card and when AT&T shutdown their 3g I had to get a new 4g SIM. But LOS wouldn't activate it. So I used Odin to flash the latest stock ROM and that got the 4g SIM working. Did I relock the bootloader, I paid to unlock, by flashing the stock ROM?
post what is your exact model, flashing same firmware as your current bootloader version wont lock.

wc4usa

Nov 24, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S9
Moto G Power
Re: my S9, SM-G960U 'starqltesq ' -- Just successfully used afaneh92's 'token' to unlock bootloader & also flashed his TWRP recovery .
It went very smoothly -- just follow directions! Thanks to afaneh92 for making this possible, & for his help and hard work. - Will C.

Reactions: afaneh92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts