[Android][UNSAMLOCK] Bootloader Unlock for Samsung US/Canada Devices

Search This thread

newuxtreme

May 4, 2013
Folks how do I go about unlocking my bootloader for my Fido S22 here in Canada?

OEM Unlock option is disabled for me.

The below are my current model and info that I have, I honestly don't even know which version/thing of a bootloader unlock to be requesting here!

IMG_20220503_105803.jpg

EDIT : Ok so I realize I have Snapdragon 8 Gen 1

what site? I dont have a site, dont let anyone scam

what site? I dont have a site, dont let anyone scam you.
This site as in Xda , it's supposed to be ZERO services for pay , it goes against the whole spirit of the site and dev community to charge money for things , you're supposed to just share how it's done so everyone can learn and benefit from it anyway not your fault it's just insane how this is allowed but I can't even get help building a twrp for a device I have because someone posted a telegram group in the comments and got chewed out for it

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
This site as in Xda , it's supposed to be ZERO services for pay , it goes against the whole spirit of the site and dev community to charge money for things , you're supposed to just share how it's done so everyone can learn and benefit from it anyway not your fault it's just insane how this is allowed but I can't even get help building a twrp for a device I have because someone posted a telegram group in the comments and got chewed out for it
Ok I will share what I know about it so everyone will unlock his device for free.
here what I know: nothing

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
About twrp for your device you need to learn how to do it yourself
not everyone is free to help you. As dev who build twrp for 49 samsung devices its not easy for a noob to do it as it required a kernel build + aosp tbuild skills so please do respect other people time

06nono2015

Apr 7, 2015
QC

Hi afaneh92

Any chance my cell can be unlocked?
Samsung A71 SM-A715W Canada

THANK YOU

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220517-180036_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220517-180036_Settings.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 41

kagenin

May 12, 2022
I recently picked up a Samsung Galaxy Tab S4, the Verizon model, SM-T837V. I have not applied any major software updates, it's running Android 8.1, Samsung Experience 9.5 (I forget which version it reverts to on factory reset). I've tried all the guides that say just messing with the clock is enough, but haven't had any success. I am approaching a week of uptime with the dev options on, but if that doesn't happen, I'm not sure what will.

Any help or suggestions? I wanted this thing because it is the preferred Kali Nethunter tablet, but I'm just struggling to get the OEM unlock flag to appear...

Thank you for your time.

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
I recently picked up a Samsung Galaxy Tab S4, the Verizon model, SM-T837V. I have not applied any major software updates, it's running Android 8.1, Samsung Experience 9.5 (I forget which version it reverts to on factory reset). I've tried all the guides that say just messing with the clock is enough, but haven't had any success. I am approaching a week of uptime with the dev options on, but if that doesn't happen, I'm not sure what will.

Any help or suggestions? I wanted this thing because it is the preferred Kali Nethunter tablet, but I'm just struggling to get the OEM unlock flag to appear...

Thank you for your time.
Your device is not supported

Top Liked Posts