This thread is @svetius
NOTE: The OneUI 3.1 bootloader (March 2021 security update and later) will bypass the unlock token, Do not update or bump your bootloader version. So If you ever take the update and you can downgrade go for it. And you will remains unlocked.
NOTE2: Device Shipped with One UI 3.1 like S21 can be unlocked on V1 bootloader. A32 5G with V1, V2 & V3 bootloader.
NOTE3: Im not a part of sampwnd so dont conflict between us.
NOTE4: I don't have a site, to request your token contact me on PM.
View attachment 5181461
This service will acquire you to unlock samsung bootloader. Allow you to flash custom firmwares, kernels and recoveries. This service will wipe the device entirely of all data, please remove your SD card, and backup all information that you may need, remove all accounts before service.
This service supports all current models that require token to unlock bootloader (e.g. US/Canada A50, A51, A71, A32, S9, N9, S10, N10, S20, N20, S21, XCover pro, Fold, Flip and Tab series.)
DID is available on download mode or by ADB (adb shell getprop ro.boot.em.did) or by Android terminal (getprop ro.boot.em.did)
Provide the DID that you’ve obtained from the device (PLEASE DOUBLE AND TRIPLE CHECK IT’S CORRECT, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR BAD SUBMISSION)
We will provide the token file once it’s available
- This is a paid service and not provided by XDA.
- Each device has it’s own DID and token.
- You cannot flash unlock token 2 times, you get a single chance, Dont lose it by flashing combination token.
- The token file will be available within 1–36 hours of order.
- We will unlock the device remotely or you do it yourself.
- To flash this token file yourself you will need a modified ODIN version.
- USA/Canada devices has no oem unlock toggle.
- Knox will be tripped after a custom binary flash.
- Samsung Pass, Samsung Pay will never work after root. Safetynet, Samsung Health and Secure folder could be fixed.
- This is a permanent bootloader unlock. You can flash full stock firmware (with the same bootloader version) multiple times and bootloader remain unlocked.
- Updating to 2021 march security update will bypass the unlock on most devices, don't update to higher bootloader version.
Please note that unlocking your bootloader does not mean that you will be able to unlock the SIM lock. Unlocking your SIM lock is at the discretion of your operator/carrier and is not part of the bootloader unlocking scope.
We strongly suggest that you do not unlock the bootloader unless you are confident that you understand the risks involved. This is a technical procedure and the side effects could possibly necessitate repairs to your device not covered under warranty. If you are still interested in unlocking the bootloader, and you understand the consequences both to your device and to your warranty, then you may refer to the following post where we have provided the unlocking instructions.