[CLOSED][Android][UNSAMLOCK] Bootloader Unlock for Samsung US/Canada Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

afaneh92

Account currently disabled
Jul 31, 2012
Is there a way to tell in advance if i'll be able to unlock an 988U1 (S20 Ultra) or 998U1 (S21 Ultra) prior to purchasing from Swappa? What should I ask the seller about prior to purchasing?
Thanks!
bootloader version must be 1 for both, 5th character from the right on build number.

kiz13

Jul 6, 2021
This thread is @svetius approved

NOTE: The OneUI 3.1 bootloader (march security update and later) will bypass the unlock token, Do not update or bump your bootloader version. So If you ever take the update and you can downgrade go for it. And you will remains unlocked.
NOTE2: Device Shipped with One UI 3.1 like S21 can be unlocked on V1 bootloader. A32, A43 and A52 5G with V1 & V2 bootloader.
NOTE3: Im not a part of sampwnd so dont conflict between us.

View attachment 5181461

Description:
This service will acquire you to unlock samsung bootloader. Allow you to flash custom firmwares, kernels and recoveries. This service will wipe the device entirely of all data, please remove your SD card, and backup all information that you may need, remove all accounts before service.
This service supports all current models that require token to unlock bootloader (e.g. US/Canada A51, A71, A32, A42, A52, S9, N9, S10, N10, S20, N20, S21, Fold, Flip and Tab series.)
DID is available on download mode or by ADB (adb shell getprop ro.boot.em.did) or by Android terminal (getprop ro.boot.em.did)
Provide the DID that you’ve obtained from the device (PLEASE DOUBLE AND TRIPLE CHECK IT’S CORRECT, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR BAD SUBMISSION)
We will provide the token file once it’s available

FAQ:
- This is a paid service and not provided by XDA.
- Each device has it’s own DID and token.
- You cannot flash unlock token 2 times, you get a single chance, Dont lose it by flashing combination token.
- The token file will be available within 1–36 hours of order.
- We will unlock the device remotely or you do it yourself.
- To flash this token file yourself you will need a modified ODIN version.
- USA/Canada devices has no oem unlock toggle.
- Knox will be tripped after a custom binary flash.
- Samsung Pass, Samsung Pay will never work after root. Safetynet, Samsung Health and Secure folder could be fixed.
- This is a permanent bootloader unlock. You can flash full stock firmware (with the same bootloader version) multiple times and bootloader remain unlocked.
- Updating to 2021 march security update will bypass the unlock on most devices, don't update to higher bootloader version.

Disclaimers:
Please note that unlocking your bootloader does not mean that you will be able to unlock the SIM lock. Unlocking your SIM lock is at the discretion of your operator/carrier and is not part of the bootloader unlocking scope.

We strongly suggest that you do not unlock the bootloader unless you are confident that you understand the risks involved. This is a technical procedure and the side effects could possibly necessitate repairs to your device not covered under warranty. If you are still interested in unlocking the bootloader, and you understand the consequences both to your device and to your warranty, then you may refer to the following post where we have provided the unlocking instructions.
Hi can we downgrade from V4 build to V1 by flashing for a galaxy s21 and then root thanks

Steelplate

Sep 24, 2021
bootloader version must be 1 for both, 5th character from the right on build number.
Gotta get root for n986u1. All phones since my note3 have been rooted. Now that v2 bootloader is locked, is there a realistic chance that an unlocker will be developed? Is it just a matter of time where a solution is figured out?

Your effort is much appreciated

jgk589285

Sep 25, 2021
Firmware N970U1UEU6FUC6, 6 bootloader suitable for unlocking Note 10? There is an inaccuracy in the description on the site.

afaneh92

Account currently disabled
Jul 31, 2012
Gotta get root for n986u1. All phones since my note3 have been rooted. Now that v2 bootloader is locked, is there a realistic chance that an unlocker will be developed? Is it just a matter of time where a solution is figured out?

Your effort is much appreciated
still working on it. no ETA.

Why is the only option a non-refundable PAID service for unlocking the bootloader?

I thought the point of XDA was members publishing methods for doing this kind of thing? I've been an XDA member for years and this is the first time I've seen a thread like this where it's a paid service.
Its a in-demand service that has had hours of research and troubleshooting. Why wouldnt it cost something? Took effort to produce.

Why is the only option a non-refundable PAID service for unlocking the bootloader?

I thought the point of XDA was members publishing methods for doing this kind of thing? I've been an XDA member for years and this is the first time I've seen a thread like this where it's a paid service.
Samsung screwed over US phone buyers by locking the phone down like they did.

The unlock costs money, cause they people unlocking the phones here... PAY to get the unique code to then SELL to you. Again due to Samsung.

Yes it's BS. But it's Samsung's fault we have to go down that path, not the two doing the unlocks for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts