[CLOSED][Android][UNSAMLOCK] Bootloader Unlock for Samsung US/Canada Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

afaneh92

Account currently disabled
Jul 31, 2012
About twrp for your device you need to learn how to do it yourself
not everyone is free to help you. As dev who build twrp for 49 samsung devices its not easy for a noob to do it as it required a kernel build + aosp tbuild skills so please do respect other people time

Marinewonder

Apr 2, 2020
Any chance this can be unlocked?

Galaxy cover fieldpro, Sm-g889a

Screenshot_20220508-231207_Settings.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

06nono2015

Apr 7, 2015
QC

Hi afaneh92

Any chance my cell can be unlocked?
Samsung A71 SM-A715W Canada

THANK YOU

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220517-180036_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220517-180036_Settings.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 60

kagenin

May 12, 2022
I recently picked up a Samsung Galaxy Tab S4, the Verizon model, SM-T837V. I have not applied any major software updates, it's running Android 8.1, Samsung Experience 9.5 (I forget which version it reverts to on factory reset). I've tried all the guides that say just messing with the clock is enough, but haven't had any success. I am approaching a week of uptime with the dev options on, but if that doesn't happen, I'm not sure what will.

Any help or suggestions? I wanted this thing because it is the preferred Kali Nethunter tablet, but I'm just struggling to get the OEM unlock flag to appear...

Thank you for your time.

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
I recently picked up a Samsung Galaxy Tab S4, the Verizon model, SM-T837V. I have not applied any major software updates, it's running Android 8.1, Samsung Experience 9.5 (I forget which version it reverts to on factory reset). I've tried all the guides that say just messing with the clock is enough, but haven't had any success. I am approaching a week of uptime with the dev options on, but if that doesn't happen, I'm not sure what will.

Any help or suggestions? I wanted this thing because it is the preferred Kali Nethunter tablet, but I'm just struggling to get the OEM unlock flag to appear...

Thank you for your time.
Your device is not supported

Marinewonder

Apr 2, 2020
I realize this thread is for US/Canada devices that don't have unlockable bootloader, and that newer baseband binary versions haven't been exploited.

But can anyone clarify if these type of exploits continue to work for global versions with unlockable bootloaders, such as SM-A715F, even if they have newer basebands like U8?

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
I realize this thread is for US/Canada devices that don't have unlockable bootloader, and that newer baseband binary versions haven't been exploited.

But can anyone clarify if these type of exploits continue to work for global versions with unlockable bootloaders, such as SM-A715F, even if they have newer basebands like U8?
In your case I believe if its locked because of knox. Your device is not paid off. And I don't support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts