[CLOSED][Android][UNSAMLOCK] Bootloader Unlock for Samsung US/Canada Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ManImCool

Nov 26, 2007
Baseband version: S906USQU2AVE4

USA Verizon S22+. I know it's not supported yet but is my bootloader potentially ok? Samsung is trying to push an update and I'd like to know if I should ignore the update because my bootloader is still potentially good or if I should just accept because I'm on too new of a bootloader version and there's no hope for me.

Thanks.

afaneh92

Account currently disabled
Jul 31, 2012
Baseband version: S906USQU2AVE4

USA Verizon S22+. I know it's not supported yet but is my bootloader potentially ok? Samsung is trying to push an update and I'd like to know if I should ignore the update because my bootloader is still potentially good or if I should just accept because I'm on too new of a bootloader version and there's no hope for me.

Thanks.
Its ok to update still on v2 bootloader. But currently not unlovable.

fvillanova

Jun 23, 2022
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Hi, can the samsung sm-n986u1 be unlocked ?
currently has this version that I put via odin flash to try to make the Unlock Bootloader

Screenshot_20210803-034308_Settings[1].png

But I can go back to base band: N986U1UEU2FVEB
I can't activate OEM UNLOCKING at all, I've tried all the options available on the internet

Last edited:

afaneh92

Account currently disabled
Jul 31, 2012
Any luck you or someone will be releasing this for free, surely you arent getting many orders for this still and we can start a bounty pot for public release
If it was in my hands why not. Its not a thing I have access to. You can't release what is not in your cage.

LovellServicesMT

Mar 9, 2021
Just wondering if qnyone has a recommendation as to what custom rom would be best for S9. Been out of the loop for a couple years and im behind the times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts