Sep 25, 2011
Nottingham
Normal use.
Screen always on
Wifi off
GPS "via Phone" on
BT on
Apps which might be going on in the background:
- g-fit, weather sync (weather broadcast)

View attachment 4104193

Gesendet von meinem PLK mit Tapatalk

I've set screen brightness to 1, re-enabled "always-on" display, disabled wifi and changed the watch face I was using, and I'm now getting 12+ hours. I can live with that, but hopefully it'll settle down to something like 16+ hours eventually.

jhonfrerock

Apr 8, 2017
i got an error anyone can help me

i just try to update this via adb but when i go to recovery mode and a hit the command adb sideload aw2.zip (this was how i rename it )
it says
error: device '(null)' not found
plus before doing anything i check adb devices and it shows me the watch , do i have to unlock bootloader ? or do another process.

Reactions: brgroover

Kidshady

Nov 10, 2015
Pittsburgh
i just try to update this via adb but when i go to recovery mode and a hit the command adb sideload aw2.zip (this was how i rename it )
it says
plus before doing anything i check adb devices and it shows me the watch , do i have to unlock bootloader ? or do another process.

Is it not finding the file path? At that point of the process you can type "adb sideload" then drag the file to the adb window and drop it. It will automatically put in the correct file path.

DrRyder

Aug 22, 2009
New Port Richey, FL
rydertech.us
I got the OTA flashed last night through the method posted on page 1 and it worked beautifully. Apps work great, "OK Google" works, the new keyboard works even with swiping for letters which is really nice. I have no issues at all. Been off the charger since about 11:30 AM, its now about 3:30 PM and I'm at 91% battery and use an always-on screen as part of the Tom Clancy's The Division watch face that I use. Very glad to have this and loving the new way notifications show up.

brgroover

Oct 12, 2010
it says

same error...

Voltor46

May 20, 2012
Just flashed AW2.0, the phone's Bluetooth does recognize the watch but Android Wear app doesn't. I can't set the watch up.

Any help?

My phone is a Xiaomi Mi5s, running under Miui 8.3 (Android 6.0).

Benhoze2k5

Apr 9, 2017
?

Hi All!
I have quick question about the ota.
If I make the update to aw2 eith the ota version, will I get the same result as I will get with the official update (which I will be able to do through my watch)? Or it is better to wait for that?
Thanks!!

Sparksys

Jul 22, 2012
I had no luck getting aw 2.0 to work so I decided to get back to 1.5
I flashed AW 1.5 system.img and boot.img and I ended up with a bootloop!!
I reflashed them again but also a bootloop!
What could I do! Please tell me

endrancer

Sep 8, 2012
Frankfurt am Main
carstengrimm.com
I had no luck getting aw 2.0 to work so I decided to get back to 1.5
I flashed AW 1.5 system.img and boot.img and I ended up with a bootloop!!
I reflashed them again but also a bootloop!
What could I do! Please tell me

do you have any other image files?

for example where's boot.img?

probably android wear 2.0 uses very diffrent kernel which is not compatible with 1.5, there should be a MM complete rom which has all bells and whites, you might also check the rom by skin1988 found in this sub-forum and see if you can flash that.

always also try to wipe data, bootloader should always be accessable, you might also want to try some options with twrp.

lastly you could try flashing 2.0 again and again.

Sparksys

Jul 22, 2012
do you have any other image files?

for example where's boot.img?

probably android wear 2.0 uses very diffrent kernel which is not compatible with 1.5, there should be a MM complete rom which has all bells and whites, you might also check the rom by skin1988 found in this sub-forum and see if you can flash that.

always also try to wipe data, bootloader should always be accessable, you might also want to try some options with twrp.

lastly you could try flashing 2.0 again and again.

I flashed 2.0 again and it worked..I just had to reinstall Android Wear app on my phone

cenwesi

Apr 6, 2007
Some where in USA
[/COLOR]
Hi after the ota update of android wear 2.0 i cannot find how to answer a call from my watch all i have is to cancel the call, anyone having this issue.

I too am looking for a solution to this problem. I really hope this is not something LG took out or disable because that is the point of having the watch if you can not tell it to answer the phone or quickly reply with a text message.

Reactions: Mr Blues

maxim000999

Apr 2, 2012
Yoshkar-Ola
Who got the rights of the superuser?
I can not, do not punt the system partition in TWRP ..
I need to change build.prop
Without these actions, my heart rate sensor does not work...

I need to edit these lines
5cf439c724d2.jpg

Last edited:

asus5

Jan 27, 2011
i9100
[/COLOR]

I too am looking for a solution to this problem. I really hope this is not something LG took out or disable because that is the point of having the watch if you can not tell it to answer the phone or quickly reply with a text message.

No it's not something LG took, I think it is disabled from google cause even huawei has the menu only to cancel the call and this is nonsense. I bought the watch to use it as I can take the calls from the watch and use handsfree speaker. Google please fix this issue thanks.

Reactions: Mr Blues

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm not allowed yet to post external links yet but you guys know what to do :)

android.googleapis.com/packages/ota/lge_bass_bass/9dc72dd4c0f07eea91f85f4a8b1dc57f81d8d9b2.zip

Edit: This is the OTA file for Urbane 1st gen.
    Step by Step Instructions for those that can't be bothered to look it up:

1. Download http://android.googleapis.com/packa.../9dc72dd4c0f07eea91f85f4a8b1dc57f81d8d9b2.zip
    then Rename it, to something easy (eg. aw2.zip)

2. Get ADB- if you don't have it already and in developer mode, USB ADB debugging is on. Also, allow adb Debugging on your phone

3. Go to your cmd prompt and type the following command adb reboot bootloader

4. Go to your watch, using the arrows, navigate to Recovery Mode

5. Swipe up/down to go to apply update from ADB swipe right/left

6. Go to your cmd prompt and type the following command adb sideload aw2.zip (Replacing aw2.zip with your filename and path - I put my file in my adb directory so the above command worked for me)

Watch will update, and reboot.

I am not responsible for any issues you may have. Good Luck
    can confirm, just flashed it via adb sideload *zip* and i am on it.

takes like 4 minutes to boot up after flashing.

after boot will have to setup google account and it's sideloading play store as well...
    I want to downgrade to android wear 1....I don't like 2...
    How i can do it?
    LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition (LTE) 2.0 (LINK)

LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition (LTE) 2.0 (LINK)
    07-01 03:51:45.889 6165 10197 I SystemUpdateTask: starting download of r4---sn-vgqs7ns7.gvt1.com - android.googleapis.com/packages/ota-api/lge_nemo_nemo/af88cfbc96ad65e7b728e27c2decbdc6fb0e08e8.zip
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone