[ANDROID WEAR][THEME] RW watch faces

Search This thread

Floridadomer

Dec 17, 2008
First time using Facer. First time using Gimp. Will effort to provide files that you all can use in the facer app asap. Will come in 7 colors.

cAeRCYW.jpg

Love this! Can you provide a link?

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Love the Sunset analog. Where can I get it?

ChrisHoppyBot

Mar 23, 2011
This isn't the correct thread I am sure but I was wondering if you could make this watch face for me please?

It would be for an LG G Watch.

joao2307

Jun 15, 2007
MD
Redskins Face

Could i ask for some to create a Redskins Face for Facer?

I really would appreciate it. i looked everywhere, and i was able to find other teams..but not the Redskins.

Thanks

JP

SpidySun

Jan 16, 2012
Oslo
Anyone know of a watch face that makes use of the inbuilt gyroscope ? I saw a very nice watch face in the Samsung Gear S running Tizen on the pocket now review video. Was wondering if there is any for android wear that does the same trick

RodKahx

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 3, 2008
Anyone know of a watch face that makes use of the inbuilt gyroscope ? I saw a very nice watch face in the Samsung Gear S running Tizen on the pocket now review video. Was wondering if there is any for android wear that does the same trick

Not that I'm aware of. Let me know though if you locate one.

faz712

Dec 2, 2014
Singapore
stefaz.com
I appreciate the comment :)

I have actually found a few flaws with it related to alignment of text and also a really amusing bug when the minute is currently 0. Here is the fixed version (original post also updated)

I'm going to work on it in my free time to change the hue of the text according to the time of day (sunrise -> noon -> sunset -> deep night will go something like light blue -> yellow -> orange -> indigo) and it'll gradually change over time.

edit: I just fixed it – again. Sorry for those who had already gotten it (if anyone even did)

Attachments

• faz.rar
    82.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Reactions: sarbe and RodKahx

Super Sam Galaxy

Oct 17, 2012
Charlotte
Goldeneye 007

I've seen this one done a few times but haven't seen one I really loved. Typically the time is displayed digitally, which though easy to read, is not true to the original. This one is modeled exactly after the watch in the game Goldeneye 007. When dimmed it looks like a simple watch with a black face and white hands. When active, the HUD lights up, as well as a second hand. The black design of the dimmed mode should keep the battery life from suffering terribly. This goes perfectly with the light metal band Moto 360. Enjoy!

httc0x.png

The file is zipped to comply with the compatible upload formats; simply extract it and move the .face file to your device and set it using Facer.

Last edited:

RodKahx

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 3, 2008
Facer updated with official Android 5.0 API. Beware though if your watch is not yet updated to 5.0. Many people are losing their entire library and the app itself completely as a result. I was fine though.

1.01 out now as well which allows for use on 4.4W2.

Reactions: kamots

Top Liked Posts