• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ANDROID2.0.1] Rhodium versions

Search This thread

dbwun

Nov 22, 2009
Known Issues

There could be a loss of use of the volume keys and camera
A hard reset should fix this, however this is not a guarantee

The hardware keys do not work.

Known Fixes

The touch screen is mirrored for me, hwo can I fix this. If you're running the old versions of the 2.0.1 build, this may occur. To fix this open up your startup.txt and edit the following.
modify set cmdline to have
msmts_calib=0x7a.0x37f.0x35a.0x5e

Last edited:

EGOvoruhk

Mar 1, 2007
no ikno, imean screen shots of on da tp2 like if it works well and worth installing.

Why do you need screenshots of it on the the Touch Pro2? It looks exactly the same as it does on every other Android device, except those with customized home screens

There is a list of issues above you can use to determine if it's worth installing or not. Really, it only takes a few minutes to do. You could have found out the answers yourself in the time it took you to make both posts

EGOvoruhk

Mar 1, 2007
I'm ot in charge of the project, the project is basically a port from the topaz version. Once developers take hold of the project I'm sure the range of Android versions supported would increase.

I know you're not, you just gathered and compiled the files together. If you read the thread the files came from, you'll see that some are running 2.01

lioncat55

Dec 21, 2009
GSM over CDMA

i got this to work real easy i have the World version of the TP2 (CDMA and GSM).
the problem is that the boot-loader sees my phone as a GSM not CDMA any one have a fix? US Cellular is my carrier i have changed the PRL file and done nothing else. stock ROM winmo 6.5

mxxcon

Sep 17, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
hmm how come your file is so different from what was in the original package?
MTYPE are different, cmdline is different..
(i'm not saying it's wrong/right, just asking why its different)

hehe so far hardware keyboard or hardware buttons don't work. touchscreen is flipped(touch left side to press right button).
i started messaging app but can't figure out how to close it :) looks like battery pull is the only option.

Last edited:

lioncat55

Dec 21, 2009
hmm how come your file is so different from what was in the original package?
MTYPE are different, cmdline is different..
(i'm not saying it's wrong/right, just asking why its different)

hehe so far hardware keyboard or hardware buttons don't work. touchscreen is flipped(touch left side to press right button).
i started messaging app but can't figure out how to close it :) looks like battery pull is the only option.

do you use the GSM verison or have a sim card?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got a few other problems too..!
    when i try to turn the phone off, the phone freeze up when i click on ok (it's asking about if it shall shut down or not), and then i have to take the batery out and in again..
    and also when iv'e done that, the phone is back on Windows Mobile 6.1 .. hope it'll be fixed..

and one question..!
    when i go into a folder (for exsample settings) how can i get out of the folder ? i don't know how to get out of the folder when i can't use the buttoms, and there is no 'x' on the screen..

Use the volume up button.