[androidarmv6][ROM][MTD][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 for GT-S5570i [FINAL]

death angell

May 24, 2016
hi there. i installed this amazing rom and its awesome?. but when i put my SIMCard in my phone, it stuck on cyanogenmod logo or pas it and stuck on some black screen and have no responce?. BUT when i get the sim out, it work excelente. can you guys help me? i relly like it and dont whant to back on -4.0 roms. so, I NEED HELP PLz!!!???

[email protected]

Jul 24, 2016
bad luck.! I have flash the recovery,and it cannot switch on when i put off the battery then insert it. Any action could i take for active the phone?
PS:before i flash the OS is android 2.3.7 ,the recovery version is for CM7.2

i made a mistake i thought the recovery is for S5570, in fact it's for S5570I now i can not power on the phone but odin could read the phone although there is no any response on the screen. but everytime odin kept the state of "<1> setup connection...",how could i operate the next?

Last edited:

jackvii7

Sep 14, 2016
bad luck.! I have flash the recovery,and it cannot switch on when i put off the battery then insert it. Any action could i take for active the phone?
PS:before i flash the OS is android 2.3.7 ,the recovery version is for CM7.2

i made a mistake i thought the recovery is for S5570, in fact it's for S5570I now i can not power on the phone but odin could read the phone although there is no any response on the screen. but everytime odin kept the state of "<1> setup connection...",how could i operate the next?
well, If odin can read the phone then I suppose you can flash the stock rom for your device, I'd recommend the one which is attached to this thread, this is the rom link , it has a "read me" picture of how to flash it, just extract and do what is in the picture, best of luck :>

DodoGTA

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 18, 2015
Can I flash this ROM with only the steps mentioned in post #1 when I'm on stock ROM?

Sent from my GT-S7580 using Tapatalk

jackvii7

Sep 14, 2016
Can I flash this ROM with only the steps mentioned in post #1 when I'm on stock ROM?

you can but when I did so before I had an issue with the sim slot that whenever I turn on the phone and the sim is in, it reboots, so you can do as you wish but its better with the stock rom that is in the downloads of this thread, best of luck :>

DodoGTA

Feb 18, 2015
you can but when I did so before I had an issue with the sim slot that whenever I turn on the phone and the sim is in, it reboots, so you can do as you wish but its better with the stock rom that is in the downloads of this thread, best of luck :>
I'm not using a SIM card in my Galaxy Mini, by the way

DodoGTA

Feb 18, 2015
then you can proceed with the stock you're on hopefully with no trouble
I installed it and here are the issues of it:
- YouTube videos lag a lot with HQ mode turned on (And moreover, 480p videos don't even play at all)
- Videos in stock browser are partly broken (Audio is fine, but video isn't rendering properly)
Screenshots:
COMING SOON

Sent from my GT-S5570i using Tapatalk

cokie69

Sep 29, 2017
Some apps crash...

Hi guys,

Newbie here, hoping for some guidance. All help welcome.

Just installed this ROM to my GTS5570i and it "seemed" to work flawlessly... HOWEVER several apps (ie browser, gallery...) do not. When pressed upon, they just seem to open but suddenly an "Unfortunately. XXXX has stopped" message shows up. I tried to Factory Data Reset with the same results.

Do you think flashing again could/should solve this? or is that this phone has too little RAM to work with this ROM and these are "known" limitations?

I am looking to revive this phone, and I am not too picky on which CM version to use, I just want it to work for its basic functions (calls, sounds, basic apps). Suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

LoScienzo

Aug 13, 2014
England
Hi guys,

Newbie here, hoping for some guidance. All help welcome.

Just installed this ROM to my GTS5570i and it "seemed" to work flawlessly... HOWEVER several apps (ie browser, gallery...) do not. When pressed upon, they just seem to open but suddenly an "Unfortunately. XXXX has stopped" message shows up. I tried to Factory Data Reset with the same results.

Do you think flashing again could/should solve this? or is that this phone has too little RAM to work with this ROM and these are "known" limitations?

I am looking to revive this phone, and I am not too picky on which CM version to use, I just want it to work for its basic functions (calls, sounds, basic apps). Suggestions?

Thanks a lot.
Problems with downloaded apps may come from the processor architecture for which those apps are designed (CPU architecture gets changed frequently in the smartphone/Android environment, look up ARM for more info). Playstore should however prevent you from installing any incompatible app, so idrk what to tell you. Try to install older versions of those apps.

You should not have force-close issues with system apps: try repeating all the ROM installation steps, doing them from the cleanest possible starting point. On this last "starting point" thing: check the required android version/ROM before flashing

About RAM: this phone does not have enough RAM to run CM11 smoothly. You can use it anyway, though, you will just experience some slowdowns/instability. CM11 is functional (check known bugs section ofc).

Best performing/recent CM version would be 9, but it's not suitable fo daily use (no calls, for example).

The other fully functional version is CM7 of course, but Gingerbread is a reaaally outdated Android version.

Last note: read through all this thread, you can find all the relevant information. Same goes for the other CM versions and custom ROMs.

Happy reviving :)

Rio111

Oct 17, 2017
cyanogenmod not working with sim

I am a gts-5570I user. I recently rooted and installed CyanogenMod 11 with cwm6. It worked perfectly.But after I inserted my BSNL prepaid sim and rebooted it, after showing CyanogenMod logo for 3 seconds and it went completely black and doesn't start.What should I do? It works perfectly fine without a sim.

Rio111

Oct 17, 2017
cyanogenmod not working with sim

I am a gts-5570I user. I recently rooted and installed CyanogenMod 11 with cwm6. It worked perfectly.But after I inserted my prepaid sim and rebooted it, after showing CyanogenMod logo for 3 seconds and it went completely black and doesn't work.What should I do? It works perfectly fine without a sim

Reactions: ee12ss

DodoGTA

Feb 18, 2015
This ROM requires a SD card to be inserted (otherwise you'll get these problems)

Sent from my Samsung GT-S5570i using XDA Labs

ee12ss

Nov 13, 2017
Thank you Prof
But I have some problems.
When install the rom
The phone has a SIM card
The phone doesn't work and when I remove the SIM card
The phone and the rom are also working
What's the problem
شكرا بروف
ولكن توجد لدى بعض المشاكل
عند تسطيب الروم
ويوجد فى التليفون بطاقة sim
لا يشتغل التليفون وعندما انزع بطاقة sim
يشتغل التليفون والروم ايضا
ما المشكلة

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

This ROM requires a SD card to be inserted (otherwise you'll get these problems)

Sent from my Samsung GT-S5570i using XDA Labs
i install rom my sim in phone but rom not work
but remove sim -- phone work and rom work very well

daniaboarab

Dec 11, 2017
Hello guys I have followed the instructions to install rum and succeeded the operation but when you put the sim card hang the device when the logo and when removed the machine works normally is there a solution to this problem:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ronhyukie07

Nov 28, 2013
Taguig City
Hello guys I have followed the instructions to install rum and succeeded the operation but when you put the sim card hang the device when the logo and when removed the machine works normally is there a solution to this problem:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Just flash the latest firmware for the device then reflash cm11.

it's good to be back here ?