[androidarmv6][ROM][MTD][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 for GT-S5570i [FINAL]

Search This thread

AYA88

Apr 2, 2015
Lipa
tweaks?

is there any performance file we can flash on tassve? in totoro, i have that performance file by jeeko and my totoro becomes smooth...
any tweaks for tassve?

ivano91big

Sep 10, 2015
Rome
hi, i have a problem with this rom, without sim the smartphone work fine.
When i insert sim in the phone , the phone freeze at the bootload.
what is the problem? i have flashing the rom a few time but nothing...
thanks

Amr Flame

Aug 13, 2015
Zagazig
it's work!!!!!!!
thanks devilyuri!!!!!!

Hey man :D
Can you PLEASE Tell me what exactly did you do to get things working ???
cuz I'm having the same issue :( :( :(
& I've tried every thing I could to fix it and I can't :crying:
and I couldn't quite understand what devilyuri meant by "Try changing modem/baseband"
( cuz I'm a newbie of course :D :crying: )
I tried to flash the modem file of the 4-file stock rom after flashing the rom and it didn't work :crying::crying::(:(
so can you PLEEEAAAASSSEE tell me what did you do?? :cyclops: :cyclops:
& THANKS in advance :laugh: :laugh: :fingers-crossed:

P.S. : If it's a file that you flashed .. can you please tell me where to get it (its link :D ) ?? and thanks again :D

Last edited:

ivano91big

Sep 10, 2015
Rome
Reactions: Amr Flame

Amr Flame

Aug 13, 2015
Zagazig
hi amrflame, open odin and tell me the version of modem in use when you restore your device.
my version is:
MODEM_S5570I_XXMF1.tar
Link to MODEM_S5570I_XXMF1.tar :
(https://mega.nz/#!981gwKzI!WNN_MvTm-1b_M4YX__sjafBKNASDNEQgb-OJAgo8Y_U)
previously i have used "MODEM_S5570IXXKL4_REV03.tar"
Link To MODEM_S5570IXXKL4_REV03.tar:
(https://mega.nz/#!A8lyyBgB!obO1dhihJSDeXn7ElXxpZ8qBk0u3ThVYWoGzW4X-6e8)
but inserted the sim the smartphone freeze.
I hope to be aid :)
(Sorry for english)

OH MY GOD !!!
Thank you my friend :D !!
YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!! :eek::eek:
IT WORKED !!!!!
my modem file version was "MODEM_S5570IXXLC3_REV03.tar"
and now it's the same as yours !! :D
and Again Thank you SO much :D

Alberto96

Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2010
Modugno (BA)
Samsung Galaxy S4
LeEco Le 2
Hey man :D
Can you PLEASE Tell me what exactly did you do to get things working ???
cuz I'm having the same issue :( :( :(
& I've tried every thing I could to fix it and I can't :crying:
and I couldn't quite understand what devilyuri meant by "Try changing modem/baseband"
( cuz I'm a newbie of course :D :crying: )
I tried to flash the modem file of the 4-file stock rom after flashing the rom and it didn't work :crying::crying::(:(
so can you PLEEEAAAASSSEE tell me what did you do?? :cyclops: :cyclops:
& THANKS in advance :laugh: :laugh: :fingers-crossed:

P.S. : If it's a file that you flashed .. can you please tell me where to get it (its link :D ) ?? and thanks again :D

hi amrflame, open odin and tell me the version of modem in use when you restore your device.
my version is:
MODEM_S5570I_XXMF1.tar
Link to MODEM_S5570I_XXMF1.tar :
(https://mega.nz/#!981gwKzI!WNN_MvTm-1b_M4YX__sjafBKNASDNEQgb-OJAgo8Y_U)
previously i have used "MODEM_S5570IXXKL4_REV03.tar"
Link To MODEM_S5570IXXKL4_REV03.tar:
(https://mega.nz/#!A8lyyBgB!obO1dhihJSDeXn7ElXxpZ8qBk0u3ThVYWoGzW4X-6e8)
but inserted the sim the smartphone freeze.
I hope to be aid :)
(Sorry for english)

OH MY GOD !!!
Thank you my friend :D !!
YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!! :eek::eek:
IT WORKED !!!!!
my modem file version was "MODEM_S5570IXXLC3_REV03.tar"
and now it's the same as yours !! :D
and Again Thank you SO much :D

I just want to say you that latest working Stock ROM was already on first post ;)

Cookiie

Feb 6, 2016
I had low expectations of this as I was a noob and didn't know how to install this.
I gladly admit I was wrong. This ROM is extra, extra....
Can't find the better way to cherish this, that to say thank's to Developers of this Mod :D hope you do a lot of great job like this one :fingers-crossed:

JMLA

Mar 9, 2016
SIM PIN is lock

Hi I flashed my GT S5570i to CM-11 (11.0-20150211) and the modem is S5570IXXLI1,
but have the problem that the SIM PIN is not unlocked, I have seen that changing the modem to MODEM_S5570I_XXMF1.tar or MODEM_S5570IXXKL4_REV03.tar the problem is solved. Could you help me change the modem. Is compatible with my version ?. Thanks
I have extracted the tar file and changed BcmcP.img to zip file to and try to flash with ClockworkMod but I aborts the installation. Thanks in advance

LoScienzo

Aug 13, 2014
England
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hi I flashed my GT S5570i to CM-11 (11.0-20150211) and the modem is S5570IXXLI1,
but have the problem that the SIM PIN is not unlocked, I have seen that changing the modem to MODEM_S5570I_XXMF1.tar or MODEM_S5570IXXKL4_REV03.tar the problem is solved. Could you help me change the modem. Is compatible with my version ?. Thanks
I have extracted the tar file and changed BcmcP.img to zip file to and try to flash with ClockworkMod but I aborts the installation. Thanks in advance

You mustn't extract the tar file: you have to flash it via Odin by connecting your phone (in download mode) to your pc (just google if you don't know how to use Odin, there's plenty of guides) and pressing "Modem" on odin interface and selecting your Modem.tar (and leaving all the rest as is)

@JMLA No, it's not possible to flash and odin package with clockworkmod (nor to flash a recovery zip with odin)
Let me know when you're done :good:
Edit your post instead of making a new one, it will keep the thread cleaner
And press Thanks if I helped ;)

Last edited:

JMLA

Mar 9, 2016
I had low expectations of this as I was a noob and didn't know how to install this.
I gladly admit I was wrong. This ROM is extra, extra....
Can't find the better way to cherish this, that to say thank's to Developers of this Mod :D hope you do a lot of great job like this one :fingers-crossed:

You mustn't extract the tar file: you have to flash it via Odin by connecting your phone (in download mode) to your pc (just google if you don't know how to use Odin, there's plenty of guides) and pressing "Modem" on odin interface and selecting your Modem.tar (and leaving all the rest as is)

Thanks, so is not possible to install with clockWorkMod, I thought that was possible to translate the tar file to zip.

I´ll try with Odin and tell you

andreavda

Nov 15, 2013
I installed this ROM, however I guess that the phone is too old, in fact, it's so slow. According to you, what can I do to make it faster ? At least, the level of user experience I had when using the custom rom. It was usable.
I was thinking, either I install an older CYANOGENMOD either I install the stock rom, what do you think ?

LoScienzo

Aug 13, 2014
England
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I installed this ROM, however I guess that the phone is too old, in fact, it's so slow. According to you, what can I do to make it faster ? At least, the level of user experience I had when using the custom rom. It was usable.
I was thinking, either I install an older CYANOGENMOD either I install the stock rom, what do you think ?

The fastest and most functional ROM is CM7, but it depends on your needs
For example I installed CM9 because I don't need to call anymore, ROM is fast and DeskClock has Proximity sensor function to stop alarms, that is all I need.
Just consider what you need and look at the Buglists, stock is your last option ;)

Press thanks if I helped :D

JMLA

Mar 9, 2016

@JMLA No, it's not possible to flash and odin package with clockworkmod (nor to flash a recovery zip with odin)
Let me know when you're done :good:
Edit your post instead of making a new one, it will keep the thread cleaner
And press Thanks if I helped ;)

Hi, I continue with a SIM card problem, if i insert the SIM the phone don´t start, but if I start without SIM the phone work fine (wifi, bluetooth, etc.. ). I've installed the ROM many times with the wipes and always the same. When I install the stock Rom the phone work fine inclusive with the SIM. If i install the cm 7 i have the same problem.
If anybody have any idea please tell me. (The first time that i´ve installed cm11 work fine inclusive with SIM):crying:

Alberto96

Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2010
Modugno (BA)
Samsung Galaxy S4
LeEco Le 2
Hi, I continue with a SIM card problem, if i insert the SIM the phone don´t start, but if I start without SIM the phone work fine (wifi, bluetooth, etc.. ). I've installed the ROM many times with the wipes and always the same. When I install the stock Rom the phone work fine inclusive with the SIM. If i install the cm 7 i have the same problem.
If anybody have any idea please tell me. (The first time that i´ve installed cm11 work fine inclusive with SIM):crying:

Follow first post. Remember to install the Stock ROM that i have provided.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the AndroidARMv6 Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads

MTD ClockworkMod Recovery: http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=8160
    Latest Final Version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ihk6bmi5uegvfb/cm-11.0.0-GT-S5570i-tassve.zip ( Thanks @ronhyukie07 )
    Google Apps: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3139r9dnf8gk81a/gapps-kk444-20140724-v2.2.zip

Installation

If the ROM doesn't boot flash this Stock ROM with Odin and retry.

3-button-combo = "Volume Up/+" + "Home/Center" + "Power/Lock"

- First time flashing CM11 to your Galaxy Mini (coming from TouchWiz/Stock ROMs)?
    1. Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo
    2. Install MTD ClockworkMod Recovery
    3. Reboot into new Recovery using 3-button-combo
    4. WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition + format /system partition)
    5. Install the ROM from sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery
    6. Optionally install the Google Addon
    7. Done! You can now reboot the phone to enjoy the rom :)
    - Upgrading/Downgrading from BML CM7/CM9/CM11?
    2. Do a Nandroid Backup!
    3. Install MTD ClockworkMod Recovery
    4. Reboot into new Recovery using 3-button-combo
    5. WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition + format /system partition)
    6. Install the ROM from sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery
    7. Optionally install the Google Addon
    8. Done! You can now reboot the phone to enjoy the rom :)
    - Upgrading from MTD CM9?
    2. Do a Nandroid Backup!
    3. WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition + format /system partition)
    4. Install the ROM from sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery
    5. Optionally install the Google Addon
    6. Done! You can now reboot the phone to enjoy the rom :)
    - Upgrading from another build of MTD CM11?
    2. Do a Nandroid Backup!
    3. Wipe always recommended but Optional.
    4. Install the ROM from sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery
    5. Done! You can now reboot the phone to enjoy the rom :)

Current Status

Not Working
    • Camcorder (related to missing enc. stuff)
    • Audio/Video Decoding/Encoding (Hantro)

Reporting Bugs

You are allowed to report bugs only in this thread. Before reporting a bug, please make sure you are running as stock as possible. This means no custom kernel, no custom framework modification, etc. If you are using any of the above modifications, please flash the rom again to get rid of the modifications before reporting.

REPORT BUGS IN THIS THREAD ONLY

• Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. The following is a useful format to follow. Note: If you can provide the latest night/build that the bug didn't exist, it would greatly help in tracking down what caused it.

Code:
    What is your--
    Phone model:
    Radio (baseband):
    CM version:
    CM Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
    ART Runtime:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

The AndroidARMv6 team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [androidarmv6][ROM][MTD][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 for GT-S5570i, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Mini

Contributors
    Alberto96, psyke83, SpaceCaker
    Source Code: http://github.com/androidarmv6

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 2.6.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2014-06-12
    Last Updated 2015-04-17
    Released!

Enjoy :)