Andromeda desktop client

Search This thread

usualsuspec

Nov 6, 2010
Hi,

I am trying to load your theme suite. I followed the instructions to a tee on both my Mac running version OS 10.13.3 and my galaxy s8 plus running oreo. Please see screenshot for the messages that I am receiving on my phone when trying to connect to the Andromeda desktop client. I have USB debugging enabled and also loaded android file transfer as well.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Eric

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180324-144007_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20180324-144007_Settings.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 1,192

Acid0057

Mar 15, 2013
Hanover, Ontario
Hi,

I am trying to load your theme suite. I followed the instructions to a tee on both my Mac running version OS 10.13.3 and my galaxy s8 plus running oreo. Please see screenshot for the messages that I am receiving on my phone when trying to connect to the Andromeda desktop client. I have USB debugging enabled and also loaded android file transfer as well.

Do you have any screen overlays? Like the Twilight app? It won't let you accept the USB debugging because an app is overlayed on the screen.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

usualsuspec

Nov 6, 2010
Do you have any screen overlays? Like the Twilight app? It won't let you accept the USB debugging because an app is overlayed on the screen.

Hi, I have a theme loaded from galaxy app store that I paid for. Is it possible this is stopping the USB debugging? If so, should I revert back to my original theme and try again? Thanks

Acid0057

Mar 15, 2013
Hanover, Ontario
Hi, I have a theme loaded from galaxy app store that I paid for. Is it possible this is stopping the USB debugging? If so, should I revert back to my original theme and try again? Thanks
Possibly. It's worth a try. The USB debugging dialogue is protected and you can't press it if their are any overlays for security reasons.

Acid0057

Mar 15, 2013
Hanover, Ontario
Hi Acid,

No luck... I tried about everything and cannot figure this out. very frustrating.
Anything else causing an overlay? Twilight screen dimming app? Facebook Messenger maybe? Anything that puts something overtop of all your other apps can cause this. In android 8 search for display over other apps to see what apps have permission and could be causing this.

wizop06

Nov 5, 2017
Hi,

Need help to.Galaxy s8 plus.Thanks

NetSpeedZ

Dec 9, 2012
Southwest USA
Java Error - JNI error occurred

Ran Windows script. Got the 'green' box.

Run the Java client and get a Java Error - 'A JNI error occurred, please check your installation and try again.'.

Nothing wrong with my current installation of Java. Never get any Java errors on anything else.

Using Moto X4, Stock ROM (8.0.0), unrooted.

What's the fix?

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone