Andy The Android Emulator (Win/Mac)

gabryoryn

Nov 11, 2014
Lecce, Puglia

Andy breaks down the barrier between desktop and mobile computing, while keeping a user up to date with the latest Android OS feature upgrades. It also provides users with unlimited storage capacity, Windows and Mac compatibility, and the freedom to play the most popular mobile games on a desktop. With phone as a joystick, you will never have to sacrifice the multi-touch or gyro elements of gaming, and thanks to seamless connection between desktop and mobile, you can receive a SnapChat phone picture on the street and see it on your desktop at home or just download Whatsapp for pc.

Configuration: thanks to @NexusGTS

Screenshot:

Download Andy Emulator

Last edited:

JoinTheRealms

Apr 7, 2012
It might not make much of a difference with desktop PC's but, something limited in CPU performance Andy OS doesn't seem to run well, tested on my T100TA (x86 baytrail tablet) was choppy and laggy. DuOS runs extremely well on the same tablet, worth noting and trying if you have the same or similar device.

drup88

Jun 21, 2013
Melbourne
OP has 6 posts, just one reply since yesterday (and only cause XDA just tweeted it), the big image is embedded from a piracy site that hosts cracked android apps... so, is this legit?

Edit: Link to official site - http://andyroid.net/
Sorry, why to put this on XDA Forums after almost a year of its availability?
I think ill wait a little while for others to confirm their exp- not very positive according to the above. :(

leo31

Nov 30, 2012
Tokyo
minimal requirement? is there any standalone setup? i hate to say this but indonesia doesn't had a good connection for their internet. i dont want to get failed when downloading 580mb setup.

yochananmarqos

Recognized Contributor
Feb 15, 2013
www.androideputies.com
minimal requirement? is there any standalone setup? i hate to say this but indonesia doesn't had a good connection for their internet. i dont want to get failed when downloading 580mb setup.
I believe there is, check their Facebook page. It's still going to be the same size whether the installer downloads the required files or you download a large setup package.