Search This thread

Whiskey103

Senior Moderator / Member Advocate Admin / DC / RT
Staff member
Jun 6, 2009
Tell me, I’m lost . . .
www.whiskey103.nl
Hello ppl,

Iam asigned as the Forum Specific Moderator in here.

So if you ever need something or have some sugestions feel free to pm me ;)

Have a nice time in here.

Remember the rules :p

Update: 24-12-2011

[View] and [Flyer]

Oke guys, spread the word if you see it.

But i think its wise to start using prefixes [View] and [Flyer] in general section.

Since we dont have a separated Q&A.

So [Q][View] and [Q][Flyer] in General section will do.

Thanks

Whiskey
Forum Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiskey103

Senior Moderator / Member Advocate Admin / DC / RT
Staff member
Jun 6, 2009
Tell me, I’m lost . . .
www.whiskey103.nl
More love for tjje Evo View please. Not everyone has a Flyer and with tje recent sub $250 sales there are over 5000 new EV's in the wild. At least add it to the forum title.

The View will be added into the forums upcoming week. We are not sure if it will get his own dedicated forum or just a combined forum title like Flyer/View.

But at least it will be found more easily ;)

Last edited:

GODZSON

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 2, 2007
Boynton Beach
Additional MOD

Hello all,

I have been given the blessing per sa to help out in the Flye/View Section, Whiskey and myself will be here to help out and keep threads clean and on point for the community to enjoy creativity.

Subforums for Flyer/View will stay as is for now use directions as informed for [Flyer] or [View] topics, Thanks and Have a prosperous New Year!

godZson
XDA-MOD

Reactions: Whiskey103

GODZSON

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 2, 2007
Boynton Beach
Flyer/View update

We got name changes for Flyer and View as you may all have seen, thx to Svetius. Please continue to use prefix for specific devices [Flyer] or [View] Thank you all and enjoy!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    More love for tjje Evo View please. Not everyone has a Flyer and with tje recent sub $250 sales there are over 5000 new EV's in the wild. At least add it to the forum title.

The View will be added into the forums upcoming week. We are not sure if it will get his own dedicated forum or just a combined forum title like Flyer/View.

But at least it will be found more easily ;)
    Additional MOD

Hello all,

I have been given the blessing per sa to help out in the Flye/View Section, Whiskey and myself will be here to help out and keep threads clean and on point for the community to enjoy creativity.

Subforums for Flyer/View will stay as is for now use directions as informed for [Flyer] or [View] topics, Thanks and Have a prosperous New Year!

godZson
    XDA-MOD
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone