[Announcement] Goo.im site upgrade - update 07.11.2013

Search This thread

Razvan

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 25, 2009
forum.xda-developers.com
Samsung Galaxy S10
Gentlemens,

Goo.im site is in the process of improvement.
Technical support goo.im site works on the physical replacement of all servers to increase the download speed and stability. Besides replacing servers is also working on network gears.

So, be patient and do not ask questions about GOO.IM site on the developers Threads will not be announced until the completion of upgrade.

I know you want to download gapps ROMs like CM10, CM10.1, CM10.2, PAC or Paranoid Android, but you must have a little patience. I understand that during this week the process will be completed.

Source: https://twitter.com/GooInsideme

UPDATE 07.11.2013

Status Update!

- All servers are online and running normally. We're seeing much faster downloads for users across the board with room to spare, compared to our old setup!

- Missing files are being restored from a backup. We had done a preliminary sync before installing the new servers, however it seems that during the migration there were some file system issues, and we're restoring from the old system. Developers, if you have backups, please feel free to rsync them to your folder to speed things along!

- The file indexer is now working normally after some hiccups. There's a bug regarding deleted files not being dropped, but +Alex Blair is working on it.

- Sponsor sign-ups are once again working. There was an issue with the site's code that made a few assumptions and stopped sign-ups from being processed.

- We are processing all of the sponsor-related emails we have received. +Denham Crafton will be responding to the emails tonight and tomorrow. If you do not hear from him by Thursday afternoon (PST), then please send an email to contact at snipanet dot com and include your PayPal confirmation/transaction number so we can get your account straightened out!

- EDIT: GooManager sign-in issues have been resolved. The issue was caused by GooManager using our old domain, Goo-Inside.me, to access our API. We fixed the DNS records for that domain, and as soon as your DNS resolver updates (within 24 hours) GooManager should work fine once more.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gentlemens,

Goo.im site is in the process of improvement.
    Technical support goo.im site works on the physical replacement of all servers to increase the download speed and stability. Besides replacing servers is also working on network gears.

So, be patient and do not ask questions about GOO.IM site on the developers Threads will not be announced until the completion of upgrade.

I know you want to download gapps ROMs like CM10, CM10.1, CM10.2, PAC or Paranoid Android, but you must have a little patience. I understand that during this week the process will be completed.

Source: https://twitter.com/GooInsideme

UPDATE 07.11.2013

Status Update!

- All servers are online and running normally. We're seeing much faster downloads for users across the board with room to spare, compared to our old setup!

- Missing files are being restored from a backup. We had done a preliminary sync before installing the new servers, however it seems that during the migration there were some file system issues, and we're restoring from the old system. Developers, if you have backups, please feel free to rsync them to your folder to speed things along!

- The file indexer is now working normally after some hiccups. There's a bug regarding deleted files not being dropped, but +Alex Blair is working on it.

- Sponsor sign-ups are once again working. There was an issue with the site's code that made a few assumptions and stopped sign-ups from being processed.

- We are processing all of the sponsor-related emails we have received. +Denham Crafton will be responding to the emails tonight and tomorrow. If you do not hear from him by Thursday afternoon (PST), then please send an email to contact at snipanet dot com and include your PayPal confirmation/transaction number so we can get your account straightened out!

- EDIT: GooManager sign-in issues have been resolved. The issue was caused by GooManager using our old domain, Goo-Inside.me, to access our API. We fixed the DNS records for that domain, and as soon as your DNS resolver updates (within 24 hours) GooManager should work fine once more.
    ROMs like CM10.1, CM10.1, PAC or Paranoid Android
    CM10.1 twice :p :p
    Thanks for info.
    What's new in the update?

Goo.im is file host site. They are changing server.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone