• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Another bug!! great

Search This thread

kevinireland11

Apr 10, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S21
All I done was set a timer, now I don't have any toggles when I pull down notifications, just blank

Can't even restart my device like wtf, an update is needed
Screenshot_20211123-203929.png
asap for this half baked phone.

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
All I done was set a timer, now I don't have any toggles when I pull down notifications, just blank

Can't even restart my device like wtf, an update is neededView attachment 5466209 asap for this half baked phone.
I also had a similar issue with a blank screen a couple of times, it was fixable though my swiping up and down from the bottom part of the screen.

You can always restart your device, by the way. You simply press and hold the power button until it shuts down (about 10 seconds I think).

Seanzle

I also had a similar issue with a blank screen a couple of times, it was fixable though my swiping up and down from the bottom part of the screen.

You can always restart your device, by the way. You simply press and hold the power button until it shuts down (about 10 seconds I think).
power volume up brings up the power menu

Az Biker

Sr. Mod / Mod & RC-RT Committees / Shred'r of MTBs
Staff member

Can't even restart my device like wtf, an update is neededView attachment 5466209 asap for this half baked phone.
I tried setting several timers, several alarms and couldn't recreate the missing/empty toggles in the notification pull down.

Have you restored a backup?

I'm reading a lot that restored backups can cause a lot of weird issues.

96carboard

Jul 17, 2018
So many bugs to be fixed, I wish they could keep android the same every year with minor updates but enhance and smooth out other things, instead of just beta testing every year. Seems like android is just 1 big beta test, needs to take an iOS approach.

The fruit company has as much or more broken stuff, with ZERO burden of making the platform able to work on alternative hardware, a fraction of the functionality, and virtually no changes year to year. On top of that, their entire basis of security is to sue all the hackers https://www.reuters.com/technology/apple-files-lawsuit-against-nso-group-2021-11-23/

From everything I've seen, Gooble is WAY ahead of the competition in pretty much everything.

galaxys

Recognized Contributor
May 9, 2007
Cosmos
OnePlus 9 Pro
Google Pixel 6 Pro
So many bugs to be fixed, I wish they could keep android the same every year with minor updates but enhance and smooth out other things, instead of just beta testing every year. Seems like android is just 1 big beta test, needs to take an iOS approach.
Agree does seem like Beta forever 😳and XDA is Mr Fixit!🙂🍻

kevinireland11

Apr 10, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S21
The fruit company has as much or more broken stuff, with ZERO burden of making the platform able to work on alternative hardware, a fraction of the functionality, and virtually no changes year to year. On top of that, their entire basis of security is to sue all the hackers https://www.reuters.com/technology/apple-files-lawsuit-against-nso-group-2021-11-23/

From everything I've seen, Gooble is WAY ahead of the competition in pretty much everything.
Besides stability performance and battery life lol

Reactions: blackhawk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD ACTION:

Thread cleaned.

Guys, I have been watching the these threads in Pixel 6/6P fora for sometime and have also posted warnings about not posting off topic posts and being courteous to each other, inviting attention to Rule 2. Some posts of the users who posted here were also deleted as part of moderation. But I find that the language issue continues. Once again I request all the users to be courteous and civil to each other.

So far I have confined myself to mere thread cleaning but if this continues, I may be forced to address individual users calling out their specific posts and taking action.

I request you all to cooperate.
    I'm shocked that anybody could ever consider using useless gestures instead of the proper 3-button menu that actually works.
    Gestures work faultlessly in my experience
    I'm shocked that anybody could ever consider using useless gestures instead of the proper 3-button menu that actually works.
    Been using Gestures since Android 9. Never had an issue.
    Google 2021: Would you like keeping current bugs or update to fresh new ones?
    Google 2022: Would you keep beta testing P6P or beta test Pixel 7 Pro for $800 only?

I tried setting several timers, several alarms and couldn't recreate the missing/empty toggles in the notification pull down.

Have you restored a backup?

I'm reading a lot that restored backups can cause a lot of weird issues.