Another ColorOS Camera Port [Last Update : Version K1&K2] [18/07/15]

Search This thread

davebugyi

Mar 16, 2010
Bratislava
www.myspace.com
Strange.. I haven't checked the logcat yet since I am at work.. But I am guessing the FC is being caused by a FaceBeautify plugin because everytime you switch to front cam this plugin gets loaded automatically.. Check if you have this installed and also make sure its the latest version

Edit: Just did a test by uninstalling FaceBeauty plugin and I can reproduce the error you are getting.. There seems to be a bug in the new camera app which requires the facebeauty plugin to be installed for the front camera to work.. Already figured out what's causing this and will fix this in the next update

Thank you for confirming! At least it makes me feel better that I am not alone with the issue and did not spam the thread with useless reports :)

EDIT: Confirmed, when I have the beautify plugin installed none of the previous issues are present, the cam apps works perfectly.

Last edited:
Reactions: infinityplus

puma9S

Nov 20, 2011
Check if u have the lastest FaceBeauty installed.. If u do and it still FCs then try fetching a logcat for me so I can figure out whats causing the issue

Thanks, I've tried with the FB plugin and without, still crashes..
I've made a log, first time btw, but I can't see what actually causes the force close, only that there are errors..

jam90

May 18, 2013
Napoli

Hey, all works fine here! Except for one bug that I found: sometimes the thumbnails (with gallery hack on) stucks on the last photo you took even if you deleted it, and plus when it happen it doesn't link me to the gallery.

Last edited:

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore
Hey, all works fine here! Excpet for one bug that I found: sometimes the thumbnails (with gallery hack on) stucks on the last photo you took even if you deleted it, and plus when it happen it doesn't link me to the gallery.

Alright will check it out

I've made a log, first time btw, but I can't see what actually causes the force close, only that there are errors..

I read the log and it is riddled with a ton of errors.. Will need some time to debug this.. Until then try getting a complete log like @davebugyi suggested.. I'll install euphoria tomorrow and see if I can reproduce the same error

Last edited:
Reactions: davebugyi and jam90

sheppy1

Nov 24, 2009
Anyone know how to update the "Picture Plus" plugin to the latest version J? I was able to install it on version I and when J came out I updated all of the plugins I could identify but can't seem to find the one which is for "Picture Plus" not sure if it's called something different now or just doesn't exist?

Riichard63

Jan 23, 2013
Anyone know how to update the "Picture Plus" plugin to the latest version J? I was able to install it on version I and when J came out I updated all of the plugins I could identify but can't seem to find the one which is for "Picture Plus" not sure if it's called something different now or just doesn't exist?

Yes just doesn't show after flashing this zip.
Just install it manually :)

Envoyé de mon MI 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

sheppy1

Nov 24, 2009
Yes just doesn't show after flashing this zip.
Just install it manually :)

Envoyé de mon MI 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi There,
The problem is that I can't find the latest Picture Plus plugin...it's not called Picture Plus on the OPs Google drive account...any idea what it's called?

Thanks

sheppy1

Nov 24, 2009
This plugin is now called SuperZoomCamera if I'm not mistaken, and here it is from infinityplus zip : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxTNUQcAK2cPd0RIaGdEMVB6eVU/view?usp=sharing

That's what I thought but I installed that myself earlier and it's for the HD Picture Plugin...as you can see below, these are all the plugins I had in version I. I then found the matching Version J updated plugins and updated them however i can't find the plugin for the Picture Plus plugin so it's showing as the original plugin from version I:

8wmjoZZ8e3NN6qy4zhe7vNddU45ifv6zxZW8Esi4lqg=w318-h565-no

Ahhhh yes! It is called SuperZoom-PicturePlus...But that's not in the OPs updated Plugins...

Last edited:

dslsd

Feb 22, 2015
Minsk
@infinityplus, everything super,now I like her even more!Great!
But there is one question: Letterbox removed and the mesh was not altered,it turns out that it shows as if still present Letterbox,and shows me the errors.It is possible as that to correct?
Thank you.

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore
No need of new logcat.. I found the issue in your log.. Will fix it soon and release an update ASAP
@infinityplus - new version fc's on opening for me as well.
Thanks for the log.. I have already figured out what the issue is.. But can u tell me what ROM you are on?

@infinityplus, everything super,now I like her even more!Great!
But there is one question: Letterbox removed and the mesh was not altered,it turns out that it shows as if still present Letterbox,and shows me the errors.It is possible as that to correct?
Thank you.

Not having any issue like that.. Can u send me a screenshot?

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore

david72262

• Jul 3, 2013
    Oregon
    OnePlus One
    OnePlus 6T
    Alright will fix this by tomorrow.. For now if you wish to revert to an older version you can use this flashable script to uninstall all the new plugins and app

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_lYhbWo3pojTzJ2elJNMnpSVEk/edit?usp=docslist_api
    Edited
    works fine on cyanide must of been a bad download but twrp said installed fine just never showed up in the apps

Old bad post disregard
    Thanks latest flashable zip doesn't install on cyanide ROM for me reverted back to previous release and all good again

Last edited:

m0han

Apr 30, 2012
    I get a force close every time I try to start the app, with the latest version :/....
    @infinityplus

this post is two-pronged; expresses i) anguish that this beautiful app doesn't work for me anymore and ii) hope that a workaround would become available. ver I works ok for me (i run only the apk) on yu yureka (please excuse the ot). but, ver J - both the apk as well as zip vile v2 - does not. i'm on carbon rom 5.1.1 (30th may build). any thoughts about a workaround would be nice.

edit: Test1 apk camera no fc. but video mode fc. no plugins. just fyi, although i know this thread is not for my device.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone