• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Another ColorOS Camera Port [Last Update : Version K1&K2] [18/07/15]

Search This thread

Riichard63

Jan 23, 2013
Oh ok ^^ And the progressbar position isn't that bad, I don't really feel like it's far away or anything... But a possibility to stop the timer can be great ;)

You'll be able to post your plugin on the OP ;)

Stop the timer option requires more that anything I actually know :/
It's the BOOTMGR domain to make deep changes in smali files :p

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

So okay @infinityplus
If you are interested in this mod here is the final version : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxTNUQcAK2cPN3Fhb255VnZjSVE/view?usp=sharing (Sorry I don't have time to improve setting position)

davebugyi

Mar 16, 2010
Bratislava
www.myspace.com
It's for night shoting :p
Like this you can get more stars than with 32s, and here is 32s with an Mi3 :
On 32s I had to use high iso, but with 64s you can lower iso and get less noise :) or get high iso and get more stars :p

Unfortunately you have to deal with the star trail effect on such a long exposure. I never tried on a phone, but any night picture above 30s produces star trails @ 17mm on my DSLR (Nikon D7100).

Reactions: matssa

Riichard63

Jan 23, 2013
Unfortunately you have to deal with the star trail effect on such a long exposure. I never tried on a phone, but any night picture above 30s produces star trails @ 17mm on my DSLR (Nikon D7100).

Yes I know, but I didn't know that you can get this effect with such low exposure as with 32s this is not that distinguishable (maybe too much background noise due to high iso)
I don't have a DSLR to enjoy such stuff :(

Reactions: davebugyi

davebugyi

Mar 16, 2010
Bratislava
www.myspace.com
Yes I know, but I didn't know that you can get this effect with such low exposure as with 32s this is not that distinguishable (maybe too much background noise due to high iso)
I don't have a DSLR to enjoy such stuff :(

It depends, 30s is usually the border, sometimes it is noticeable, sometimes not ;) And thank you for the modded expert mode plugin :)

dslsd

Feb 22, 2015
Minsk
Hi Guys, Hi @infinityplus
I made an attempt to enable iso 3200 within the Professional Camera Plug-in. I tried it on My Mi4 and it's working, so here is the modified plug-in if someone want to try it : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxTNUQcAK2cPMlUzcWtTY3diNkU/view?usp=sharing
Please if you want to report just mention me like this : @Riichard63

BTW can someone install this app on his 1+1 : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phikod.deviceportinfo
Go to sensor info section and tell me the value for "max-exposure-time" in "CAMERA_2_INFO".
As I saw that you guys can perform 64s exposure on 1+1 (modded camera next app) I would like to know if this value is registered in your HAL to eventually add 64s shutter to this plug-in.

I tried it on my Mi4 and I was able to get 64s exposure icon but it's not working as value for max-exposure-time is 32000000 (32s) for my device.

Regards :)
:good:Thank you @Riichard63!for testing tonight)

MRL3GS

Oct 26, 2012
Google Pixel 5
@Riichard63 Just tested out the 3200 ISO, but I don't really see any differences... It works, I don't get any FC, i can correctly select it, but can't really see any differences...

I'm on CM12.1 Nightly, Find7 HAL, AK Kernel, latest version of this mod.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Did you successuly installed the plugins? Did you clear the data from the camera app? Did you clear the folder .Ucam etc...?

I flashed the latest zip wishbone addons and have cleared data of the camera app. Were is the. Ucam folder?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Not able to use front camera. Anyone else?

Sent from my bacon!!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Not able to use front camera. Anyone else?

Sent from my bacon!!!!!
Nvm, I did clear data of app and it worked.

Sent from my bacon!!!!!

matssa

Jan 8, 2015
In your internal storage (next to DCIM, Music, etc...). Its a hidden folder so you need to make sure your file manager shows them (every folder with a . is a hidden folder). There is also another one in the DCIM folder. In this one, you should delete everything except the Camera folder (where your pictures are stored).

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
plugins

plugins, plugins description

Hey guys...
Cabln anyone tell me where to find the description of all the plugins?

I have them (plugins) but not clearly know what exactly they do!

From the ONE, Riding Exodus!

Passerby Mode - Working with all versions before Version J: Allows you set scene position then give cam to other person so you can get in scene and cam shows them when aligned to your original scene position.
FilterCamera - Working: Nice filters the type you might see in other filters for making photos look colorful, or old, etc.
Double Exposure - Working: Allows you to overlay one photo with another photo.
FaceBeautify - Working: Allows tinting or blurring or smoothing of portraits to make them look better.
GIF Mode- Working: Makes an animated gif while you are holding the shutter release.
HDRCamera - Working: Google HDR.
Mircospur / Magnifier - Working: BIG MACRO ZOOM!!!
NightMode - Working: Night mode--slower shutter, greater ISO for night photos.
Professional Camera - Working but manual focus is broken (See OP for link to fix): Bunch of settings such as ISO, EP, RAW, etc--take a look.
RawPicture - Working: Captures in RAW mode (dng format) so that you have all the data to make great edits.
Slow Shutter - Working: Keeps the shutter open long time for low-light shots, or those where you want to see motion. "Slow shutter you long time."
Superzoom/HDCamera/Picture Plus - Working: Algorithms stitch together an incredibly fast series of photos to make one photo that is very high quality. Used best with a tripod, holding the camera VERY still.
Now that you know what they do, you can try them out and see what you can do with them.

Last edited:

MRL3GS

Oct 26, 2012
Google Pixel 5
In your internal storage (next to DCIM, Music, etc...). Its a hidden folder so you need to make sure your file manager shows them (every folder with a . is a hidden folder). There is also another one in the DCIM folder. In this one, you should delete everything except the Camera folder (where your pictures are stored).
Done all that and still just loads

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

pipo406

Nov 5, 2014
pvdesign.eu
Please help, where is 120fps record mode? Missing in list :
bd7de5c88a7f68c4811c01f8ac75a99c.jpg

Luc.Nex

May 1, 2015
OnePlus 8 Pro
Stop the timer option requires more that anything I actually know :/
It's the BOOTMGR domain to make deep changes in smali files :p

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

So okay @infinityplus
If you are interested in this mod here is the final version : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxTNUQcAK2cPN3Fhb255VnZjSVE/view?usp=sharing (Sorry I don't have time to improve setting position)

Great mod!!!Very useful in nighttime!!Any idea if the manual focus gesture that works in all mods is integrated in the app?couldn't find the setting?

Top Liked Posts