Another ColorOS Camera Port [Last Update : Version K1&K2] [18/07/15]

Search This thread

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore
As promised here is a new test file.. tons of bugfixes.. Tested with euphoria OS and found no crashes.. make sure to have facebeauty plugin installed prior to installing the new test app. If i get more positive responses ill mark this one as a new release and update the first post.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_lYhbWo3pojQkg5Z0p5ZWlEMms/view?usp=sharing
@Riichard63 Nice work on professional mode plugin! Will be including this in my plugins folder soon :D

Here's what I mean:when you select 10mp(16x9) the mesh is proportional to the snapshot,the snapshot will be the same as in the viewfinder,when choosing 13mp(4x3) in the viewfinder, it is entirely not fit,trimmed the edges,and the mesh does not match the 4x3 format.I'm not much picky,just why is it so?
View attachment 3386290,View attachment 3386291

Its working fine for me.. i have made more changes to new test app.. might fix your issue :)

@infinityplus Thanks for the new updates. Awesome. Everything working. Still the writings in landscape mode is still messed up. By the way can you now try to port the Color OS gallery app.

Managed to fix words jumbling up in landcape mode.. also i looked into the gallery app and currently working on it.. will keep you posted!

imcrazyz

Jan 29, 2015
As promised here is a new test file.. tons of bugfixes.. Tested with euphoria OS and found no crashes.. make sure to have facebeauty plugin installed prior to installing the new test app. If i get more positive responses ill mark this one as a new release and update the first post.

Nice work on professional mode plugin! Will be including this in my plugins folder soon :D
@infinityplus, are we going to have a version K soon? :D
I'm waiting for passerby mode to be added in.

YudmudTR

Nov 19, 2011
Ankara

@Riichard63 Nice work on professional mode plugin! Will be including this in my plugins folder soon :D

Its working fine for me.. i have made more changes to new test app.. might fix your issue :)

Managed to fix words jumbling up in landcape mode.. also i looked into the gallery app and currently working on it.. will keep you posted!
I got FC with latest version on 01/07 CM nightly, this test version works fine. Thanks for quick update!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore
I got FC with latest version on 01/07 CM nightly, this test version works fine. Thanks for quick update!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
No problem! I am glad to have gotten rid of all the annoying FCs

@infinityplus, are we going to have a version K soon? :D
I'm waiting for passerby mode to be added in.

Well since there were a heavy number of changes I might as well mark this new test version as K.. So yes Version K by tomorrow.. Just need to fix a few more bugs

imcrazyz

Jan 29, 2015
Well since there were a heavy number of changes I might as well mark this new test version as K.. So yes Version K by tomorrow.. Just need to fix a few more bugs

Thanks a bunch for the hard work! I'm using the version J on my Find 7a and so far it's doing great.
Awaiting for version K, as well as passerby mode if you've gotten it. :fingers-crossed:

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore
Also I am seeing a lot of users complaining in bootmgr's thread regarding plugins not loading (stuck with a circle animation) The reason for this is the new plugins for my app aren't compatible with his. .. The only way you will be able to use his app after using mine is to uninstall all my plugins (Especially SlowVideo Plugin) and install the plugins from his thread.. You can either uninstall everything manually else u can use this flashable zip - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_lYhbWo3pojTzJ2elJNMnpSVEk/edit?usp=docslist_api

pipo406

Nov 5, 2014
pvdesign.eu
Also I am seeing a lot of users complaining in bootmgr's thread regarding plugins not loading (stuck with a circle animation) The reason for this is the new plugins for my app aren't compatible with his. .. The only way you will be able to use his app after using mine is to uninstall all my plugins (Especially SlowVideo Plugin) and install the plugins from his thread.. You can either uninstall everything manually else u can use this flashable zip - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_lYhbWo3pojTzJ2elJNMnpSVEk/edit?usp=docslist_api
Hi, please i dont know find focus setting in this app where Iset this stuff? (Continual focus, automatic, normal etc...) ? Thx

Aki07

Nov 12, 2012
Christchurch
OnePlus 7T

Thanks @infinityplus waiting for the gallery app.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

[/COLOR @infinityplus please fix slow shutter landscape writing bug

pQlOeaX.jpg

dslsd

Feb 22, 2015
Minsk

This test crashes with the error often occurs when moving from rear to front camera,and back,just crashes when you minimize it to tray and then call from there,with the j version everything is fine in terms of stability.

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore
This test crashes with the error often occurs when moving from rear to front camera,and back,just crashes when you minimize it to tray and then call from there,with the j version everything is fine in terms of stability.
Which rom? And does it crash even with facebeauty plugin installed?

Riichard63

Jan 23, 2013

matssa

Jan 8, 2015

puma9S

Nov 20, 2011
@infinityplus the test version does work now, thank you :)
but unfortunately not properly, because it force closes if I try to switch to video and other things..
Anyway thank you very much, the App looks very nice with the new design and I'm sure you will fix the issues :)

Edit: I've just tried test2.apk and now everything is just fine :)

Last edited:
Reactions: script-Cologne

Aki07

Nov 12, 2012
Christchurch
OnePlus 7T
Last edited:

Riichard63

Jan 23, 2013
ur plugin is not stable. No progress bar. no writing just like normal photo plugin. And I guess the plugin is not working.

Oh okay, sorry I didn't had time to perform test. I just deleted the information line from xml. Will look at it later.

Envoyé de mon MI 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

ilea94

Sep 3, 2010
Latest Test version does seem to work ! Thank you.

Still noticed few bugs :

1. Beautify Plugin preview not working
2.Colorful Filter (or so :D ) doesn´t seem to work at all. Just got a black screen for a few seconds,

ROM : CM 5.1 with CM stock HAL

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone