• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Another ColorOS Camera Port [Last Update : Version K1&K2] [18/07/15]

Search This thread

mangzone

Feb 27, 2015
Honestly I am a little confused now.. Some people are having FCs and some are not.. I have tested my Test2 apk release with 4 roms as of now (resurrection remix, euphoria, cm latest 12.1 nightly and slimsaber) and I can't reproduce any of the issues.. Maybe there is something going wrong with your ROM setup or maybe an xposed module?

I'll be releasing two variations of Version K tomorrow (K1 and K2).. One is of same version from J and the other is a slightly older version (Test2).. I have included a bugfixes with both of them.. So everyone can try and see which one is stable for them.. Also will be only providing flashable camera zip from hereon with plugins included to avoid confusion with people using the wrong plugins (Only till bootmgr updates his app too)

Also people who are still facing FCs with Test2.apk please provide a log

Where can i find the test file?i'm on eu based on cm12.1

mangzone

Feb 27, 2015

paulissimo

Sep 17, 2014
Aveiro
Lol I wasn't aware there were more users of my app outside this forum.. The bug u are talking about has been rectified in the latest test release.. It was a problem with slow video mode causing issues when resuming camera

Edit: also slow video mode always used to record sound like that even in the older versions.. The only way of syncing it is to manually sync the video and audio with any video editor software
There are many users outside this forum that use this camera :)
Made a Portuguse thread because some users might not understand english that well and it's easier for them to discuss any issue.
Didn't tried the test version, but i'll wait for K versions and will test both :cool:. Ah and I'm on Exodus rom
I don't record videos that much and most are timelapses, which they don't record sound and I usualy have it disabled too, so I missed that, my bad. Thank you for the sync tip though :cool:

Honestly I am a little confused now.. Some people are having FCs and some are not.. I have tested my Test2 apk release with 4 roms as of now (resurrection remix, euphoria, cm latest 12.1 nightly and slimsaber) and I can't reproduce any of the issues.. Maybe there is something going wrong with your ROM setup or maybe an xposed module?

I'll be releasing two variations of Version K tomorrow (K1 and K2).. One is of same version from J and the other is a slightly older version (Test2).. I have included a bugfixes with both of them.. So everyone can try and see which one is stable for them.. Also will be only providing flashable camera zip from hereon with plugins included to avoid confusion with people using the wrong plugins (Only till bootmgr updates his app too)

Also people who are still facing FCs with Test2.apk please provide a log

I'll wait for K versions and report back

Melissakis

Aug 27, 2013
Thessaloniki
Hi, superzoom/HD picture is not working for me, it's not installed at all. I flashed the .zip file through TWRP, but I cannot find it in the plugins menu. I tried to install the .apk alone, the same result. Any ideas? Thanks!

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
manual install

Hi, superzoom/HD picture is not working for me, it's not installed at all. I flashed the .zip file through TWRP, but I cannot find it in the plugins menu. I tried to install the .apk alone, the same result. Any ideas? Thanks!

There may be a modified apk for superzoom either in this thread or "ColorOS Camera" thread, as several of the camera store options weren't showing. Might also try another version.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts